Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

The all red/orange pair sold out on me :smh:
So copped the black with orange toe

These restocks are meh, Had the whole package from the intial Premier release of LOMs.

What they need to restock is some sohos, need that double up.

Strange to see some of these restocked so long after the initial release. Would have loved a pair of both at that price but 9 was gone.

What they need to restock is some sohos, need that single up.
Fixed 
happy.gif

Man ya'll just don't know---these are the shoes that BROUGHT ME TO THIS THREAD!!! I honestly can't believe it, I long gave up on finding a pair in my size, LET ALONE RETAIL!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Congrats!!! That's great that you were able to get them! I love mine, even though they're .5 too big and I bought 'em used. They're gorgeous.

Enjoy them!

Yep... LOM, Soho, and Burger turned me on to Saucony, and I wasn't able to cop any of them!

dawg... it was crazy. I kept adding but couldn't checkout. Gave up for a few then saw other sizes so I added a 12 in addition to the sz 7. Not sure what was different but the 12 was OOS and the 7 remained. I checked out via paypal and it was all love. Still can't believe how it all went down. I wasn't even on twitter like that, just happened to glance and saw the Feature tweet!

as ya'll can see, I'm super duper pressed right now. You will deal.

Back
Top Bottom