Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I need burgers, devils and sohos.. otherwise I'm done with saucs unless some amazing 6000 releases :nerd:

Need 9 or 9.5 burgers.. I can't spend 3+ on any saucony shoe so I don't even look anymore

Need 9 or 9.5 burgers.. I can't spend 3+ on any saucony shoe so I don't even look anymore

exactly... most of the sellers with saucs now are just salty and stuck on the fact they want 3+. Same auctions been up for a year + now :lol: :lol:

I still want dirty martinis... but I don't even think they dropped in my size. Or did they?

Blue No Chill SDs came in today, and they're so similar to my SP Cannons that I seriously think this sneaker addiction has officially gotten the best of me. I now have two different-but-almost-exactly-the-same pairs of shoes... smh.

Blue No Chill SDs came in today, and they're so similar to my SP Cannons that I seriously think this sneaker addiction has officially gotten the best of me. I now have two different-but-almost-exactly-the-same pairs of shoes... smh.

Lol I remember making those comparisons after they revealed the SP Canons

Clean summer shoe imo

Release date is set for this Saturday, May 7th in-store, following an online release for 11 AM EST. Retail for the Premier x Saucony 9000 will be $140.

Last edited:
Its all about priortizing

Wonder whats next, Hoping to see a collab on the grid sd or grid 8ks, shadow 5ks or 6k.

Back
Top Bottom