Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Use code J460 at Packer Shoes to get 60% off the entire site

http://packershoes.com/

Crazy because just the other day it was J416 for 50% off
laugh.gif
They're really playing hard ball. Sucks though because now that i'm finally ready to purchase they've sold out of the 10.5 and 11 for the purple/plum exclusive colorway. Guess i'll get it in a 10 and see how it fits. Maybe I can wear it unlaced.
lol go figure i ordered both the olive and burgundy soon as the 50% off started. could have saved a extra $24.

Only in Tokyos for me.

The midsole on the shrimps looks weird imo.

Last edited:
How's the sizing with this brand?
I fit in size 13 Nike roshes, air max 90's and adidas nmds but in new balance size 13 was a little to tight, Same with the size 13 Nike air huraches. For sure need a 14 next. I've only done size 14 in all my Jordan's.

Last edited:
I really love the grid sd silhouette. Is there other models that is very similar to the cutting and shape?

Not sure if it's been mentioned lately, but End has decent sizes of both White & Red Noise Grid 9ks for $79 + ship

I just copped both of the Scoops Pack DS on eBay for $300 shipped. I've been looking forever for them both in a size 13, so I'm happy.

I just got these super rare Wale x Villa Saucony Grid 9000s..they're size 10.5 they're a pretty nice looking collab

Last edited:
Managed to get the Scampis but ordered them to a different adress since I just moved.. something about them captivates me since I first saw pictures but I won´t have them in hand for a few weeks now
eyes.gif

Pairs from Packers 4th of July sale came in. Solid quality.

Think that I just need the Quiet Lifes and at leas tthe Mints from the Scoop Pack and i'll be good on Saucony's for a while.

Pairs from Packers 4th of July sale came in. Solid quality.

Think that I just need the Quiet Lifes and at leas tthe Mints from the Scoop Pack and i'll be good on Saucony's for a while.
i cop'd both as well and could not be happier with them. the burgundy surprised me, they were darker than i expected.

i cop'd both as well and could not be happier with them. the burgundy surprised me, they were darker than i expected.

Both were the shades that I expected them to be and I was happy because I already had specific fits in mind for them :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom