Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Rocked these for a donut run this morning.

Just copped Shadow 6000 X West NYC "Fresh Water" for $50 on GOAT. They're a half size bigger than my TTS, But for that price I had to. I'm a bit suspicious of that price obviously, but I'm protected by GOAT, No? What do y'all think?

Last edited:
I will say I scored a comparable price before that turned out to be fine. These "Fresh Waters" are DS

Just copped Shadow 6000 X West NYC "Fresh Water" for $50 on GOAT. They're a half size bigger than my TTS, But for that price I had to. I'm a bit suspicious of that price obviously, but I'm protected by GOAT, No? What do y'all think?

As you said, you're protected by GOAT. No reason not to spend the $50 and see what it is :lol: Steals like that aren't impossible after all. ****, I wasn't even a big fan of the Fresh Waters, but i'd have copped for that price. I'd cop a lot of shoes that I think are just ok for that price to be honest.

fresh waters are so dope in person. i was not a fan until i had them in hand. $50 is a steal but most likely legit as the got down to $85-88 shipped on ebay at one point. def the most under rated saucony collab this past year. does not get love it deserves. the quiet life were much worse imo and did not sit like the west nyc's. 

Yeah, Quiet Life's didn't sit at all and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get a pair at first. Thankfully, eBay came through. Now I just have to find a pair of Kushwackers.

crip crip jays25 jays25
Appreciate it fellas. I was thinking the same things. GOAT hasn't given me any reason as of yet not to trust them. DS for $50 was a no brainer. How do the sizing run on them?

New year new kicks

I absolutely Love them man. I'm just getting into Saucony and these are 1 of only 2 pairs I own. I've got a lot of ground to make up.
EDIT- IMO it's the pink laces with these. At first I was all about the tans because of my Bacon 90s and the classic beige flats on those, But these are a darker tan and don't look as good. Pinks it is.

Last edited:
Thanks and yea, they were releasing a lot better kicks a few years ago. They still drop the occasional banger though, like these

Last edited:
Those were originally supposed to release as a Ruvilla x Wale collab earlier this year, but there were some legal issues with the "S" on the tongue and how it resembled some track team's logo. Those are dope nonetheless, and I'll probably try to grab them.
yes, the penn relays and university of pennsylvania

I can't be the only one that thinks these are hideous and tacky, right? 
Yeah The silver has to go; if it was white or black instead; maybe. I only posted cause something new; still waiting on another breakfast x feature collab which should be soon . it has been almost a month since the "bacon and Eggs " collab

Yeah The silver has to go; if it was white or black instead; maybe. I only posted cause something new; still waiting on another breakfast x feature collab which should be soon . it has been almost a month since the "bacon and Eggs " collab
Yeah def agree on that. I always tend to shy away from that style of material on shoes.

Bacon and Eggs looked really nice in terms of quality and colors. Wish it was on a 6000, though.

Speaking of that, I saw this on IG a while back, might just be a sample but looks like the next one is waffles?

Back
Top Bottom