Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Definitely would've snatched them up at that price
Now it's showing at $87.50 for me again.

Screenshot_20220830-202702_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm sure they will be at a lot of spots but saw them available here already

No 11.5. I bought an 11. Let's hope

Nah brozay, if you're a true 11 then maybe

But it might be RIP for your big toe...shadow 6000 have been running small lately (I'm looking at you food fights)

Also, every site I seen with these didnt have a 11.5 listed, so the 12 couldve been your best bet

Nah brozay, if you're a true 11 then maybe

But it might be RIP for your big toe...shadow 6000 have been running small lately (I'm looking at you food fights)

Also, every site I seen with these didnt have a 11.5 listed, so the 12 couldve been your best bet

Yup I had to sell all my Saucony that were an 11...Def too small. And like you said 11.5 seems to be skipped A LOT in the 6000s...Sucks cuz I love Saucony, and I don't have a single pair in the closet :frown:

Yup I had to sell all my Saucony that were an 11...Def too small. And like you said 11.5 seems to be skipped A LOT in the 6000s...Sucks cuz I love Saucony, and I don't have a single pair in the closet :frown:
I feel you... I thought shadow 6000s fit like grid 9000s which are roomy imo, but I was sadly mistaken

Now to backtrack and find food fights and chocolate chips in a size 12

Interesting, Ive found shadow 5000s and grid 9000s ran small, while shadow 6000s ran .5 size bigger.

Back
Top Bottom