Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anyone copping these at all?

These are really cool! Anyone have the Spotbilt currently and can share how they fit? Would love to try on a pair of the white/royal to check the size before trying to find these! Any help is much appreciated. 🙏🙏🤝🤝

Last edited:
I was on vacation but finally got around to opening these and wow the materials are amazing, love the execution. They look and feel premium. I love these !
20231101_225325.jpg
20231101_225404.jpg
20231101_225414.jpg
So mad I missed out on this release. Can’t find a 10 anywhere.

They do run a little snug in my TTS but they’re pretty comfy. Look pretty sold out in bigger sizes everywhere now though so not sure I’m gonna get a double up

A few sizes

Last edited:
So mad I missed out on this release. Can’t find a 10 anywhere.

Size 10 available here:

Size 10 available here:

Thank you! Appreciate it!

I’ve held off on doubling up on the Claimas but FSR - 11.5 is sitting right now. Awful $20 TWG shipping that will take until Christmas though.

Really irks me cause they BS’d me originally saying they’d go up and then they put a sold out page up instead and ignored my questions.

Update: could not hold out and doubled up on Claimas. Keeping an eye out for a BF discount for Crystal Caves in a 10.5

Got my cappuccino 6000s in. The quality is amazing. They do fit about a half size bigger than my Hare 6000s. Nothing crazy and still fit. I'm guessing it's due to the leather insole and tongue being less padded than the Hares.

Been tempting to pull the trigger on a pair of Sonic Spot-Bilts, and once I saw the Beams collab, just had to be patient. As I really didn't want to spend $150 shipped on a pair (once I sold the majority of my shoes, I am WAY WAY WAY more picky and conscious about what I pay for stuff).

Well, thankfully, with Black Friday this week, and some spots already putting up their discounts for the day. So I googled the Beams collab, and I found Grinmore, out in Oklahoma City and I saw this when I used their 40% off code!

Screenshot_20231120-134208.png

From $130 to $78! And $10 for shipping?!! Heck yeah that will do. Less than $90 out the door. Perfect. Can't wait to get my pair in. Will go nicely next to the Avia Legacy 880s I scored from Journey's for $55 and the Etonic Akeems I've had for years. Really liking all these 80s high tops coming back. A nice change of pace from all the Jordans that have been flooding the market lately. And next up, once I find them on good discount are the Pony M-100s! But I can't wait to see these Sauconys! 👍

Still haven’t received any updates on my Claima from Social Status since that link was posted. Smfh, gonna email them and see wussup.

Back
Top Bottom