Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

Idk why people care about Fantano's reviews especially Hip Hop releases, dude has no taste.

I like him a lot, actually. He's led me to some really great music (usually not rap) and I've also disagreed with him plenty of times (biggest example when he gave Yeezus a 5).

He's got taste, man. He's very well-listened and he's on top of his game. When he gives opinions, they tend to be fair, and remember to just take it with a grain of salt.

Idk why people care about Fantano's reviews especially Hip Hop releases, dude has no taste.

cosign. watched a couple of his videos because they were posted on NT...

don't understand why anyone would care what this guy has to say.

Can't stop playing Studio today, too damn smooth

"Ima put this ___ up. all. in. side. of. you" :rofl: :smokin

Oxymoron (the track) >*

Man I hope Q kick the habit of them prescription pills tho, that **** ain't no joke. I need him around to continue making dope *** music.

Finally made it to blind threats, that track is a classic :pimp: :pimp: and to finish it off with the chef is all you can ask for.

Can't stop playing Studio today, too damn smooth

"Ima put this ___ up. all. in. side. of. you"
roll.gif
smokin.gif
Put my coworker on every time i passed her desk it was playing 
laugh.gif

He said he still sips in a interview, but not as much as he used to.

Also said he was not sipping lean period while making (recording I'm guessing) Oxymoron, but he could have been leant over when he wrote some of it...

Says he can't rap now because of it...will try to find the interview

Edit: interview vid

Last edited:
man you'd think after what happened to Screw and the Pimp rappers would ease up on that mess.....

DJ Screw was on lean, PCP, and Valium.

Pimp had sleep apnea.

if you don't have sleep apnea or idk...don't smoke sherm pop pills and sip at the

same time you'll be fine. you'll be sleepy and your kidneys will suck by the time

you're old
. but Pimp and Screw are isolated incidents and is not something

to be expected.

Last edited:
I'm not actually changing the tracklist, I'm just making a playlist with the songs in a different order. :lol:

I'm usually 100% against tampering album track orders but I just made an exception this time. Just having fun with it.

And besides, I paid for this **** I can do whatever I want to these mp3 files. :lol:

Oh yeah, of course no one is altering the actual original album. Any changes are made in the form of playlists.

This album is flames! Best song so far, probably "Hoover St" or "Grooveline pt.2". Excellent follow up to Kendrick's debut. Now it's up to Rock & Soulo. Who will end up disappointing?

This album is flames! Best song so far, probably "Hoover St" or "Grooveline pt.2". Excellent follow up to Kendrick's debut. Now it's up to Rock & Soulo. Who will end up disappointing?

Your boo Lil Wayne. Why are you anticipating a disappointing release? Just enjoy the music bruh. TDE eatin.

Last edited:
I just copped that Oxymoron today and I gotta say Schoolboy did his thing. Not too big a fan of TDE but Q always comes original glad to see he kept with the formula even on a album.

Back
Top Bottom