Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

CD casing is too dope!

Man I swear I'm about to cancel my pre order, I need that physical. :smh:

This.

He might've tricked me into picking up the physical too along with my pre order. I needed the Break the Bank mp3 but love having the physical CDs. You can cancel itunes pre orders?

This.

He might've tricked me into picking up the physical too along with my pre order. I needed the Break the Bank mp3 but love having the physical CDs. You can cancel itunes pre orders?

Yeah when pre ordering it gives you two warnings telling you how to cancel your pre order if you choose to.

Didn't you see it?

With what single? "Man of the Year" is only NT & 106 Park hot.
Definitely agree with this.
nahhhh chill bruh-bruh

Man Of The Year is 33* at Urban. 45* at Rhythm. +187 for the last week.

Up 275 spins across both formats.

It's almost like you revel in being completely misinformed :lol:

@illPhilip I know your brighter than that. What the hell does urban radio charting mean in the large scale? If your single(s) aren't on the Hot 100 they ain't jack. Fergenstein had "Work" and "Shabba" killing the urban charts and "TrapLord" only did 33,000 first week. Bruh wake up. Schoolboy might not even crack 150,000 in 2014 :lol:
Q doesn't have "****** Problems" ft. Drake, Kendrick, and 2 Chainz

I **** w/ Q but I'm bring realistic

Exactly.

Looks like it was true when Q said that there were going to be three versions of the album. A standard with 12 tracks, a deluxe with 15 tracks, and another deluxe with two extra tracks...

Standard Amazon

1. Gangsta
2. Los Awesome (Ft. Jay Rock)
3. Collard Greens (Ft. Kendrick Lamar)
4. What They Want (Ft. 2 Chainz)
5. Hoover Street
6. Studio (Ft. BJ The Chicago Kid)
7. Prescription/Oxymoron
8. The Purge (Ft. Tyler, The Creator, Kurupt)
9. Blind Threats (Ft. Raekwon)
10. Hell Of A Night
11. Break The Bank
12. Man Of The Year

Deluxe Amazon

1. Gangsta
2. Los Awesome (Ft. Jay Rock)
3. Collard Greens (Ft. Kendrick Lamar)
4. What They Want (Ft. 2 Chainz)
5. Hoover Street
6. Studio (Ft. BJ The Chicago Kid)
7. Prescription/Oxymoron
8. The Purge (Ft. Tyler, The Creator, Kurupt)
9. Blind Threats (Ft. Raekwon)
10. Hell Of A Night
11. Break The Bank
12. Man Of The Year
13. His & Her Friend (Ft. SZA)
14. Grooveline Pt. 2 (Ft. Suga Free)
15. **** LA

So I guess the standard edition on iTunes is already kind of a deluxe, and the target deluxe and iTunes deluxe is the same thing.

Let me know how it sounds.
You can hear some of Tyler's verse on The Purge and the beat is nuts but Tyler brought that same deep voice monotonous bs. **** LA sounds great, I think it'll be the one non-single that everyone will be bumpin, kind of like how M.A.A.D. City was on GKMC, or HYFR before it got a vid

You can hear some of Tyler's verse on The Purge and the beat is nuts but Tyler brought that same deep voice monotonous bs. **** LA sounds great, I think it'll be the one non-single that everyone will be bumpin, kind of like how M.A.A.D. City was on GKMC, or HYFR before it got a vid

View media item 803077

The title of the 16th track has been revealed, it's called Gravy, updated in OP.

Deluxe version will be copped from Target on release day and go straight to the whip.

TDE got some good pipes
ralph_thinking.jpg

New snippets are out for **** LA, His & Her Friend, and Grooveline Pt. 2.

You already know I'm not listening to them but if y'all decide to then let me know how it sounds to y'all.

http://ge.tt/m/2Jn6UFK1

I can't do the physical copy because I know for a fact the case will either get lost somewhere in my whip and the disk will eventually get scratched or one of my boys will hit me with the proverbial "lemme hol that" and I'll never see it again. Will cop the iTunes deluxe version though. Q better bring his A game on this album cause Curren$y's "The Drive-In Theatre" is getting all the play in my whip right now :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom