Official SCREAM 4...Movie Thread: IN THEATERS TODAY!!!

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Scream 2 was really good too, 3rd was a letdown but the original writers are back and so is Wes Craven

I expect a great return for the franchise

I can't think of a movie series that started good then turned to crap then got better again...

i mean it's not much, but fast and furious was pretty decent for what it was
1>4>3>2

...just sayin

Scream 2 was really good too, 3rd was a letdown but the original writers are back and so is Wes Craven

I can't think of a movie series that started good then turned to crap then got better again...

1>4>3>2

...just sayin

Originally Posted by daaznfella

1>4>3>2

...just sayin
Saw 6 was the best Saw since the first one also but Scream movies are held in higher acclaim so I fully expect a very good movie

Originally Posted by daaznfella

1>4>3>2

...just sayin
Saw 6 was the best Saw since the first one also but Scream movies are held in higher acclaim so I fully expect a very good movie

Scream was the best of the slasher film era in the mid to late 90s. It was almost a competition between Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer. Only thing good abou IKWYDLS was Jennifer Love Hewitt's tig ol bitties.

Scream was the best of the slasher film era in the mid to late 90s. It was almost a competition between Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer. Only thing good abou IKWYDLS was Jennifer Love Hewitt's tig ol bitties.

If Sid's Brother Was Behind The OG Trilogies And He Died In 3....How Does This Series Continue U On?
grin.gif

I'll Watch Regardless Tho...

If Sid's Brother Was Behind The OG Trilogies And He Died In 3....How Does This Series Continue U On?
grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

grin.gif

I remember being shook to watch the first one when I was like 10..... but looking back the movies were pretty bad
roll.gif

I remember being shook to watch the first one when I was like 10..... but looking back the movies were pretty bad
roll.gif

the ending of the first one is classic...

NOONE saw two killers and they made you feel bad for Billie than he comes falling down the stairs and hits you with the "we all go a little mad sometimes" 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

NOONE saw two killers and they made you feel bad for Billie than he comes falling down the stairs and hits you with the "we all go a little mad sometimes" 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wikipedia

You forgot Sarah Michelle Gellar in her prime as well. Except she kept getting killed, in that one and in Scream 2.

Originally Posted by Wikipedia

You forgot Sarah Michelle Gellar in her prime as well. Except she kept getting killed, in that one and in Scream 2.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Right 
laugh.gif

I was tight when dude flipped on her at the end.  She put in work tho...TV set to the head.  Umbrella to the chest.  She won't even bout to go out like that 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Right 
laugh.gif

I was tight when dude flipped on her at the end.  She put in work tho...TV set to the head.  Umbrella to the chest.  She won't even bout to go out like that 
pimp.gif

Scream and Scream 2 were dat piff back in the day. 3 ... eh. But dude's last movie that came out was Red Eye.
pimp.gif
Maybe he still got it.

Scream and Scream 2 were dat piff back in the day. 3 ... eh. But dude's last movie that came out was Red Eye.
pimp.gif
Maybe he still got it.

Are Courteney Cox and David Arquette both in this? Might feel pretty awkward working with your ex

Back
Top Bottom