OFFICIAL SD Chargers vs Minnesota Vikings

Dear Norv,

Please start handing the ball back to LT, because it's obvious our idiot QB doesn't know what to do with it unless Gates is open.
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

wow u see marvin harrisons js? nice 13s

damn i havent said something like that since 02
THE ADVENTURES OF BBQ JONES VOLUME 1: STRONG MIX HAND...

so I roll up in the kitchen, you know how we do it. I break out the flour. You know flour is my bizznatch. I bust a couple of eggs from way downtown and peeps say no. Its all good cuz they my eggs from down the way. I got receipts so its all legit. I pull a 360 and mix the eggs and flour with some chocolate chips from Nestle. Nestle is the hypest. Homies know. Then I mix that stuff strong with my ill mix crossover. I be killin foo's with my strong mix hand. 10 minutes in the oven and I got cookies. @#!% the haters. Everyone be hatin my strong cookies. Beyotches.... BBQ JONES​

^
Damn I missed it.
TeamLakers
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
damn i havent said something like that since 02
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Chargers are getting so lucky in this game.

Just wow.
TeamLakers
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
wow u see marvin harrisons js? nice 13s
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

peterson is nasty. LT is getting killed by the vikings d. while peterson is going bo jackson on some people

so I roll up in the kitchen, you know how we do it. I break out the flour. You know flour is my bizznatch. I bust a couple of eggs from way downtown and peeps say no. Its all good cuz they my eggs from down the way. I got receipts so its all legit. I pull a 360 and mix the eggs and flour with some chocolate chips from Nestle. Nestle is the hypest. Homies know. Then I mix that stuff strong with my ill mix crossover. I be killin foo's with my strong mix hand. 10 minutes in the oven and I got cookies. @#!% the haters. Everyone be hatin my strong cookies. Beyotches.... BBQ JONES​

wow and i was sayin to people it was gonna be a blow out :smh:
smh.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
Florence and McCree our 2 biggers secondary problems...

But I don't know who to be more happy for, AD or Cro :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

actually this game was one of the biggest games I was worried about. Even moreso than bears, patriots or colts, that vikings defense is no joke.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

bout time rivers and chambers are on the same page, great plays from both of them.

I love Rivers, I don't care how bad he does, his knowledge and his fire for the game cannot be replaced. He seems to do better when coming from behind.

Edit: And I don't know why Floyd hasn't replaced Jackson yet, jackson's head is never in the game, floyd runs better routes, has softer hands, can actually make a catch even the hard ones and blocks just as good. They need to move Jackson to tight end and beef him up, thats really all he is.
And I think we all know that sigarettes are bad for your health.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

AP is shredding us up like there is no tomorrow. And I aint mad. Nothin but respect
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

fumble...

thats right

SD refuses to show anyone that they know how to tackle :smh:
smh.gif

This is something else.... :smh:
smh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

AD is sooo nastttyyyyy
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom