Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Whats up everyone, been a minute....I havent had a lot of time for updates but we keep getting in a lot of new clothes weekly. Check the BLOG if you haven't in a minute for updates I didnt get to post on here, and theres even moreavailable in-store that we havent had the chance to post on the blog.

Anyways, we got in our first shipment of tshirts from Crooks & Castles Summer today, check them out below and theres even more available in-store thatarent pictured. Also this week so far we have gotten these new shipments in:

-The Hundreds Summer T-Shirts & Snap Back Hats
-Alife Summer Sneakers (Neon Parachute Packs!)
-Rocksmith Summer T-Shirts

Hopefully Ill get some time to post them all, but heres the Crooks for now:

Crooks_May7.jpg

Also, since Eric moved Ill try to update Footprints/Launch as much as I can since we are right across the street. I know Launch got their May shipment of SB inlast Friday, including the Ferris Bueller Dunk Highs and the 720 Dunk Lows. Plus some Blazer lows and Trainers I believe. I know they are out of sizes 5.5through 9.5 in the Ferris Buellers and the other sizes are going quick...

Ok a little Birch Run update.

No authentics at the adidas, sorry Baron.

Nike:
AJ I white/red regional release fsr
LBJ V dunkman colorway fsr
LBJ V black/red various sizes on hash wall
Zoom Soldier white/gold fsr
Some narsty neon green dunks
AJ 12.5 white/navy blue fsr
Various Jordan apparel, including some nice aqua hoodies

Went shoe shopping today and Mr. Alans has the XIV/IX and the XXI/II packages for 199.98!!!!! i picked up both. The White/Grey and Gold "Stealth"colorway was 99.99. There was a table with various Air Force One Premiums and Supremes from last year all for 59.99 in bigger sizes 12 and up. I went to both,Southfield and Redford locations.

Just lookin out for my fellow NT'ers.

so who / when is anyone going to get the piet mondrians? They haven't at launch, and i got a completely inccorect account from someone at red belly(shocking, i know) saying they're not coming out in the US...yeah..ok....

Where in the region are they at?

what size u need?...they had them at plus, premier, and refuge. I missed out on them too. They look so smooth in person. All they had was a 8, 8.5, 9 at Refugeif i recall correctly

Originally Posted by ADotStuck

what size u need?...they had them at plus, premier, and refuge. I missed out on them too. They look so smooth in person. All they had was a 8, 8.5, 9 at Refuge if i recall correctly

12 or 11.5 which is why i mos def need to act quick.

Whats up everyone...I know Launch hasnt got the Mondrians yet but Ill try to post on here when/if they do (after I grab my size of course
wink.gif
.) Not sure if they are getting them at all, but they usually get their shipments later than theother stores it seems.

Anyways, we've got in alot at Motivation recently including The Hundreds Summer line, Alife Summer sneakers, and Married to the Mob Summer line, you cancheck out our blog for some pictures of those. Today we also got insome of the limited Adam Bomb New Eras from The Hundreds as well as our first shipment of the Retro Line from Rogue Status. Check them out below and look formore from the Rogue Status Retro Line shortly!

Hundreds_May21.jpg

Rogue_May21.jpg

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

the howell outlet is so garbage....birchrun gets rif raff too....i still feel that the howell outlet gets fire everynow and then but no one goes...cause its in howell LOL
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

OMG, Howell is WORTHLESS. I picked up some ATC's and some AM Lights but thats about it. I haven't been to Birch Run yet. HOWELL is a waste of Timeand Gas unless you hit up SBarro Pizza Joint while your there
roll.gif
laugh.gif

LAUNCH has the new castle dunk lows, sans the size 12 (11.5 still as of 5/28). They also have a really good looking new harbor in, and an interesting lookingblack/olive (?) dunk mid. No piet mondrians, however, and I'd be surprised if they come in.

Upstairs, Footprints looks like they are having a buy one get one free (equal lesser) deal right now as well. just saw a sign, didn't see what it pertainedtoo though.

Just a little update for you guys, by way of Bootleg Ed (whattup!) -- he showed me today that Footprints got in the Vintage Green/White Dunk Highs, but theyare probably gone in his size unless they got multiples haha.. Also I know they have those new silver/blue/yellow Ronaldino supreme dunks in as well...not sureif either of these are eligible for the buy one get one free deal or not though...but heres the pictures of what Im talking about...

dunk_hi_vntg_sail_pine.jpg

dunk_sup_sil_mze_roy.jpg

Originally Posted by Waterproof Mike

Just a little update for you guys, by way of Bootleg Ed (whattup!) -- he showed me today that Footprints got in the Vintage Green/White Dunk Highs, but they are probably gone in his size unless they got multiples haha.. Also I know they have those new silver/blue/yellow Ronaldino supreme dunks in as well...not sure if either of these are eligible for the buy one get one free deal or not though...but heres the pictures of what Im talking about...

dunk_hi_vntg_sail_pine.jpg

dunk_sup_sil_mze_roy.jpg

yeah i saw that the buy 1 get 1 free are on their shoes thats on the table....trust me...i would've taken advantage of that lol.
I was iffy on thewhole vintage-thing until i saw them...i been wanted a pair of celtic dunks (despite them deadin the pistons) and these did the job.

I do miss eric's discount upstairs though
ohwell.gif

can anyone in the birch run area update me on what jordan's they have there, thanks.

I will be up near birch run later this week i will post what they have.....

and i feel you ED, i miss my discount now that ERIC left, but look at it this way..now you can buy your size since i dont drive out there any more...lol

^^^The skinny white guy that works at Footprints most days is pretty nice, you guys should get cool with him.

Anyways we got in all of The Hundreds summer New Eras yesterday as well as a bunch of other drops pictured on our blog, check the hats out below -- we have the best prices and selection in the state!

hundreds_june3.jpg

Originally Posted by Waterproof Mike

^^^The skinny white guy that works at Footprints most days is pretty nice, you guys should get cool with him.

yeah i know that guy he's extra cool. The launch team has ALWAYS held it down downstairs, btw.

^^ Yep they've always been nice.

We are keeping the hits coming though, this time with a monster Summer shipment of Alife tshirts! These include their normal line as well as some dope collaboshirts with Krink and some Alife Rivington Club tshirts...unless you fly to their NYC store youre not going to be able to get these! Check them all out belowand in-store..

alife_june4.jpg

Yo, anyone have any word on what spots will be getting the Neon AM95's? A lot of east coast spots got their shipments. Bootleg you usually know whats goingdown at Puffer Red's any word on if they will be getting them?? Anyone who can shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom