Official SE Michigan Boutique/SB Shop/Outlet update thread

Originally Posted by sonnycheeba4

kinda quiet around here lately....

word lol. Even been I been low key. Launch has in those purple/maize dunk lows which are fire imo. Puffer has gotten a lot of AJ1s (including the Tribe CalledQuest joints a while ago..that I really NEED TO GET RID OF......) and has the AJ2009s i believe.

outlet report, birch run = booty.

shocking, i know.

couple pair of china hyperdunks...all beat and gouged...bout the only noteworthy thing.

Dang, I was praying that Birch Run was gonna come through for me, I have a friends and family good for this Thursday-Sunday. Ill take a ride over and check itout anyways just to see. Ill give another update to what they have on Thursday.

Jimmy Jazz at eastland has a fsr of the eggplant foams, penny 3's are on sale, bred AJ1 straps in stock along with quite a few more goodies

called and visited many times got the same answer, monday. if not monday then any day this week. and stranger things have happened, the foams dropped on awednesday at puffers

so it seems like no 1/2 cents at puffers....and burn rubber is not getting them....so who has them in MI????? I need a pair and I dont want to waste afavor.....

so these griffeys are out now....please post where you find them...I am looking for 2 pairs....sz 12

OK so I picked up 8 CDP's the other day at a discount.....I am wondering where I could find more??? If you know of any stores that still have CDP'splease let me know so I can go swoop them, thanks in advance...

word is that Burn Rubber will be getting them this week.......I just found out today....!!!!

Originally Posted by DublBagn

word is that Burn Rubber will be getting them this week.......I just found out today....!!!!

thanks for the word...now maybe we will see if PR gets them as well

Originally Posted by sonnycheeba4

Originally Posted by DublBagn

thanks for the word...now maybe we will see if PR gets them as well
do you think footaction or footlocker are going to get these? i have never bought from retail stores and i recently moved to machinegun.
ohwell.gif

What's up y'all. It's Travis over at Motivation. We have started our own store update thread right here in the Midwest forums, so as to notclutter the SE Michigan Thread, but we wanted to share this update with all the Michigan Heads that may have not seen it as of yet.

Our Second Collection of New Era Custom Fitted Hats has arrived at Motivation!! This set pays homage to ourUniversity of Michigan roots. Customs are limited to 30 per team, and are currently available at our retail location, as well as our Online Store.

Detroit Redwings Custom New Era Fitted Hat Navy
item-1238378215-new-era-wings-custom-full.jpg

Detroit Tigers Custom New Era Fitted Hat Navy
item-1238378327-new-era-tigers-custom-full.jpg

Los Angeles Dodgers Custom New Era Fitted Hat Charcoal Gray
item-1238378490-new-era-dodgers-custom-full.jpg

Chicago Cubs Custom New Era Fitted Hat Black
item-1238377879-new-era-cubs-custom-full.jpg

We also hooked up with our friends over at Sugarcraft to bring you another exclusive Sugarcraft x Motivation Party & *******t T-shirt, that just happens tomatch up with the custom fitteds.
glasses.gif

Party & *******t Motivation Collaboration T-Shirt Navy

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

this thread died... what happened?
good question.

Recent events:

Something happened between Footprints and Nike...so...i DONT think we'll be mentioning them in this thread veryoften in the future. This however does not affect Launch...thank god.

Launch has Blue Lobster dunk lows...as well as all current releases. i dont think july stuff is in yet though.

Alifes are still at motivation so check em out of course.

I haven't been to PR in a couple weeks but they had insane amounts of campers...for a WEEK...for the air yeezys when they dropped there. Will probably stopby when i get a haircut this week though.

Heres some sneaker related updates for you guys in/around Ann Arbor, hopefully itll breathe some life into this thread:

-Footprints/Launch have combined into one store, located upstairs where Footprints was. Its going to soon just be called Launch I believe and focus more onjust skate stuff/sneakers, not the random %** Birkenstocks/garbage they have in Footprints. For now they have both Nike accounts upstairs (SB &Quickstrike) although this may change.

-They will also be getting in Supras shortly.

-The August SBs are in there now, just came in Thursday (yesterday) night. New P-Rod 3s, etc.

-Also to plug ourselves, we've been really expanding at Motivation, make sure you check out our Online Store (http://www.mtvtn.com). We are going global with this
devil.gif
. Multiple shipments of new clothes in each week. We have the best selection ofstreetwear clothes and New Eras in the state, so if you havent checked us out in a while, stop by!

Thanks for the updates guys, glad to see some people still check the thread at least. I've been out the state but will be back soon, definitely gonna swingby the store Mike. I've checked the blog a couple times, looks like ya'll are really blowin' up!

Be interesting to see what's going on with Footprints/Launch and Nike...

The Clipse are doing a promotional tour for their upcoming album Till The Casket Drops at the best boutiques in the country, and we are lucky enough to havethem in-store for a Meet & Greet this Monday August 24th. They will be here at Motivation from 12 Noon to 1PM meeting fans, signing autographs, talkingabout their brand Play Cloths, and previewing some tracks off of their new album. We hope to see you there!

clipse_instore.jpg

Im resurrecting this thread from the dead haha....hope to see you guys here this Saturday!

two_year_web.jpg

This Saturday October 24th, 2009 we at Motivation will be celebrating two years of being in business and as a thank you to all of our customers, we invite youto join us for a special ONE day sale where EVERYTHING in the store will be 25% off! Also, co-owner/world famous DJ Mick Boogie will be on hand to meetcustomers and will be spinning a special DJ set in-store for most of the day. Finally, we will also be releasing our new Motivation Double Logo t-shirts in 3colorways and they will be available for purchase for the first time on Saturday (however they will be the only item excluded from the sale). They are limitedto 24 pieces made in each colorway.

Refreshments will be provided by Red Bull and there will also be Dope Couture giveaways throughout the day. We hope to see you there, and we will be openextended hours for this sale from 10AM to 9PM. This is one sale/event you will not want to miss out on!

Here is a look at our new store logo and the t-shirts we are releasing that day:

motivation-double-logo-all.jpg

And in case you didnt know, Wale was wearing one of the tees at the Jay-Z concert this past week!

wale-mtvtn-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom