Official Seattle Mariners 2009 Season Thread Vol. Season Over

It'd be so awesome if the Mariners fired Simms and and replaced him with Kevin Calabaro, I remember he did a few games with Niehaus was absent a coupleyears back. Okay I posted so hopefully I didn't jinx the team to lose tomorrow.

going to the game tomorrow to see griffey
pimp.gif

Daglove ~ Yeah, I remember that... it was a bit strange but still better than what Simms is doing right now... isn't KC doing Sounders games full-time?

But it happened again today! When Wlad hit that monster, upper-deck homer... come-on, that was in the upper-deck... it shoulda been a no-brainer... yet itseemed like he didn't know it was a homer till it landed in the stands... I haven't heard Niehaus' call on this homer yet, but I'm sure hewould have gone to his "swung on and belted deep to left-center field..."call. Or maybe its just his 'style' to remain passive on hishome-run calls...
indifferent.gif

simms is horrible. for my mlb.tv subscription, i usually listen in to the opposing team's broadcast after niehaus leaves.

^ Lol... now that I can't do... Blowers is ok though...

and what is with Silva's man-kissing?
laugh.gif

capt.84401b472fa04869b3ee05a33167abd7.padres_mariners_baseball_waet113.jpg

BTW, so much for Beltre... props to him for toughing it out as much as he could. I can't imagine the pain he's in when he swings and misses... whatshis contract situation anyway?

Anyone watching the M's? I think my heart almost stopped watching Jr. make that running catch...
sweat.gif

But I'm glad he did...
lol.gif

Beltre's in his final year of his contract...

good win. we're on a roll lately. good pitching always beats good hitting. someone tell those silly texas fans that.
laugh.gif

Havent posted here in a min. Good to see the team playing better ball as of lately...I hope I didnt jinx by posting in here
laugh.gif

Tonights lineup against the Yanks...

RF Ichiro
1B Russell Branyan
2B Jose Lopez
LF
nerd.gif
Ken Griffey Jr.
DH Mike Sweeney
CF Franklin Gutierrez
3B Chris Woodward
C Kenji Johjima
SS Ronny Cedeno

RHP Brandon Morrow

Gotta get Sweeney his AB's I guess...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Havent posted here in a min. Good to see the team playing better ball as of lately...I hope I didnt jinx by posting in here
laugh.gif

Nope. I currently hold that stigma.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Tonights lineup against the Yanks...

RF Ichiro
1B Russell Branyan
2B Jose Lopez
LF
nerd.gif
Ken Griffey Jr.
DH Mike Sweeney
CF Franklin Gutierrez
3B Chris Woodward
C Kenji Johjima
SS Ronny Cedeno

RHP Brandon Morrow

Gotta get Sweeney his AB's I guess...

Hope griffs in the line up on thursday. I'll be there, 5th row just up the 3rd base line. can't wait.

^ Damn to both of you guys...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

DownyBoy ~ Take some pics of all the nice cleats! Especially Jr.'s!!! Thx...

you guys need to stay away!
laugh.gif

smh.gif
horrible pitching tonight. i think jokejima returning has something to do with it. in the past four games, two of those we've given up 8 runs, andhe's caught both of those games.

Hey...that's mean for you to say I should stay away....

*Mopes his way back to the Minnesota Twins season thread*
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom