Official Seattle Seahawks (4-2) @ Oakland Raiders (3-4) Game Thread 4:15 EST

alot of raiders fan are wildin out but im right here wit yall
laugh.gif

realistically we didnt do anything to prove we shouldve won the 9er game other than us not having DMac...
we coulda won the Cardinals game but thats just how the NFL is.

4-4, 2nd place in the AFC West heading in to November tho? I'll take it.

Well, this will be interesting.

Kansas comes next week and this will truly test our mettle. If we can beat Kansas without the pride of our defense, we are officially ready to compete.

Well, this will be interesting.

Kansas comes next week and this will truly test our mettle. If we can beat Kansas without the pride of our defense, we are officially ready to compete.

alot of raiders fan are wildin out but im right here wit yall
laugh.gif

realistically we didnt do anything to prove we shouldve won the 9er game other than us not having DMac...
we coulda won the Cardinals game but thats just how the NFL is.

4-4, 2nd place in the AFC West heading in to November tho? I'll take it.

Very somber now. I would like to see an inspired defense break Kansas City's back next week, but I'm honestly worried.

Matt Cassell, 300+ yards?
frown.gif

Very somber now. I would like to see an inspired defense break Kansas City's back next week, but I'm honestly worried.

Matt Cassell, 300+ yards?
frown.gif

Next weeks game is very important. But that Pittsburgh one seems like the most difficult one of the whole season.

Originally Posted by Law3001

2euhd3r.gif
Exactly how I'm feeling right now. Such a @#$#$# game all around.... can't catch passes, Mare missing field goals, crazy @$# tip passes going for 50+ yards, the list goes on.

Next weeks game is very important. But that Pittsburgh one seems like the most difficult one of the whole season.

Originally Posted by Law3001

2euhd3r.gif
Exactly how I'm feeling right now. Such a @#$#$# game all around.... can't catch passes, Mare missing field goals, crazy @$# tip passes going for 50+ yards, the list goes on.

Back
Top Bottom