OFFICIAL SECRET SOCIETY VOL. 2 MIXTAPE THREAD- Dropping OCT 11th

nerd.gif

Aight we're taking songs and beats. The rules are just like the first tape. There are no certain length the songs have to be we just ask that all material sent in must be original.

For producers you can send a maximum of 5 beats

For rappers you can send a maximum of 3 songs.

We're gonna stop submissions for both beats and songs on August 20th.

ALL material sent in must be emailed to [email protected]

If there anymore questions about the contest just hit my PM or ask me on twitter.

As for the "Use Your Imagination" contest it clearly didn't turn out like we though it would be. All the songs were good but we didn't get enough submissions in. We gonna post a site in the next couple of days were everyone can vote on the winner of the contest.

alot of people hate u mayor... i USED to...
laugh.gif

u cool peoples tho...

i did 2 solo joints yesterday (one produced by Crossisom) and then i did a joint wit cash over a Mez track (submittin as the hopeful intro for the 2nd tape)

just gotta mix it all

BTW

Executive's Club - The Runway (Hosted by NT's Own Cartune Netwerk... COMING SOON! word to no limit)

Also unlike the first tape we kept it strictly Hip Hop. On this go around we're taking ALL Genres. Except Country music.

I'm serious though.

If you guys know anybody that does rock music tell them to send something in.

If there anymore questions about the contest just hit my PM or ask me on twitter.

http://twitter.com/agthekid

Damn it's the 20th already?
pimp.gif

I need to work on somethin for the mixtape, got some tracks on deck to mix tho.

I sent out a tweet about collabin but nobody hit me back so I'm Mr. Solo Dolo then
laugh.gif

I'll send over some beats within the next few days or so, still waitin' on some finished tracks from some artists.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

pimp.gif

I sent out a tweet about collabin but nobody hit me back so I'm Mr. Solo Dolo then
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 j/k homie 

Originally Posted by Agthekid

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 j/k homie 

laugh.gif

Lets get to work.

Please stop showing this thread to your garbage $#$ friends who relentlessly send us garbage $#$ tracks.

<3

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

*Shots Fired*

... just submitted something BTW.
I just don't wanna keep listening to some random artist I know isn't on NT sending 5 of the worst tracks I've ever listened to.

I just posted this on my blog, but thought I'd post it here as well...
If you have been keeping up with my blog and with this contest you should know one thing...I tell like it is. Good, bad or indifferent. A couple weeks into this contest it looked like it had fail written all over it. I was ready to throw in the white flag. This definitely wasn't due to the quality of the entries, but more due to the fact that we just weren't getting as many entries as I though we would. When I thought up the contest my initial goal was to get 10 entries. We got 9. Why did I feel like this was a fail? I don't know...but looking back through it I got out of it just about what I was expecting so I'm happy about that. The last minute rush of entries definitely turned this around pretty quickly for us. Expect the splash site up to vote for your favorite entry SOON.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

*Shots Fired*

I just don't wanna keep listening to some random artist I know isn't on NT sending 5 of the worst tracks I've ever listened to.
How u know they aint #NT tho?
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Did we ever figure out who made that "Gym Class" track?
laugh.gif

"My baby, my my baby" "Pressin on the D, ooo wee"
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

*Shots Fired*

How u know they aint #NT tho?
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Did we ever figure out who made that "Gym Class" track?
laugh.gif

"My baby, my my baby" "Pressin on the D, ooo wee"
smokin.gif
He's an NTer.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom