OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my roomie are gonna hit up the Camarillo Outlet later today. Post will come later.........
grin.gif
Please let us know fam!

^^

...which one? Did they have more than one pair? Sizes?

Posting a pic of a single pair is useless.

Update on Marshalls in Dolphin Mall, Miami Florida. They have 1 size 16 in hyperdunks low(BHM color) and LeBron soldier BHM color in 1 size 14 and 2 size 16s

I'm trying to remember the name of the shoe, but the dolphin mall florida outlet had some Green / yellow air max cross training shoes with giant air bags on them marked down to 30 in a bunch of sizes. 

Dolphin Mall Miami, FL update as of this afternoon

Marshalls-Lebron Soldier BHM all gone. Still had Hyerdunk Low BHM in size 16.

Nike Outlet-Actually had a good sale which is surprising. Place is usually garbage can. Clearance apparel was extra 40% off except for two or three racks of apparel size XL and up. Those were all marked to $7.99 with no extra percentage off. Tons of shirts including Lebron, Kobe, and Jordan. Also had Kobe and Lebron shorts size XXL-4XL for $4.99. Hash wall was extra 30% off. Highlights are below.

Lunar Safari $40 minus 30%=$28 most sizes up to 10 or 10.5
View media item 563673
Nomo Max $30 minus 30%=$21 size 11.5, 12, 13
View media item 563674
Nike Air Force I Low Godzilla $30 minus 30%=$21 all sizes up to size 11
View media item 563675
Nike Air Force I Low White/Green $30 minus 30%=$21 sizes 12, 13
View media item 563676
Nike Flyposite $30 minus 30%=$21 sizes unknown
View media item 563677
I purchased the only pair I saw which happened to be my size. I found it after my third look on the wall. I asked an employee with one of those handheld scanners to see if they had anymore. She scanned the box and said she thought they might have a couple left in the back. She told me that someone had bought out basically all the sizes a day or two ago. I think I messed up because she asked me what size after telling me that and I told her any it didn't matter the size to tell me what they had left to find out for you guys and she kinda made a face and was like let me check. Came back and said they had no more so I don't know. Just letting you guys know in case you wanted to try your luck.

I was in the area for Dolphin Mall earlier and didn't have time to check the Nike Store -.- just called about the Air Max Nomos and they told me, someone is buying all the pairs right now.

Edit: they had about 16 pairs(sold). I asked like 3 different people and called twice before I got there. They all gave different answers.

Last edited:
went to san diego outlet and citadel........neither had anything great. both had flyknits but for 130 so nothing special. hash wall was pretty broke for both. saw kobe 7 which others have posted for cheaper than 109

anyone see roshe's at any outlets...im gonna hit up vegas outlets tmrw or soon after

went to san diego outlet and citadel........neither had anything great. both had flyknits but for 130 so nothing special. hash wall was pretty broke for both. saw kobe 7 which others have posted for cheaper than 109

anyone see roshe's at any outlets...im gonna hit up vegas outlets tmrw or soon after

tanger outlet on the way to vegas (from socal) has the Woven Roshes i think it was the blue/green ish color for like $59.99 when i went two weeks ago FSR

None of the B grade Jordan retros were at Aurora, IL or Rosemont, IL.

Last edited:
I hate it when yall post stuff from Ross/Marshalls. I end up getting excited and going my local joints, and they usually ain't got nothing.
mean.gif
I always felt icky going into Ross/Marshalls type stores. The ones around me are pretty rough. I had to stop by the post office and there is one next door. So I just stopped by thinking I'd walk in and out. To my surprise I spotted these right away. They also had some Crazylight 2's and Hyperflights but they were SZ 13, 15 and 16. 

What does it mean that a store is "rough?" Do the sales associates try to take your milk money or something?

Rough as in older run down stores. Merchandise is often scattered on the floor and just unorganized.

Incredible steal on those liverpool brons.
My size too.

Last edited:
I hit both Ross's in my area everytime I see those crazy deals , and nothing!
And I hit today with fresh shelves in the morning nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom