OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't worry... all of these spots are really hit or miss.

That said, Marshalls Belair MD (festival shopping center) has 1 size 11.5 Kobe 6 white 3D for $49.99.

ive been sad since I saw them there because I really wanted them for the low and my size wasn't there.

Am I allowed to post a footlocker birthday discount? I'm not going to be using it

Just a heads up.

Nike is moving away from the "outlet" theme of their stores to basically retail shops or smaller versions of Nike Towns with some discounted product and stream lined product tech know would sell in a certain area.

Hence why Jordan's are popping up in certain areas for close to retail and even certain clothing.

Oh well, my days of getting outlet deals have long been gone since Cork and all the other sites blew everything up.

i wouldnt be surprised at seeing the $5 survey vanishing in a couple years either.

Hmm...oh well...online still have the best deals...if you know where to look...Hypebeasts may die and true sneaker heads will survive this....

Just a heads up.

Nike is moving away from the "outlet" theme of their stores to basically retail shops or smaller versions of Nike Towns with some discounted product and stream lined product tech know would sell in a certain area.

Hence why Jordan's are popping up in certain areas for close to retail and even certain clothing.
::rofl: who told you that??

You kids act like Jordan's dropping in outlets is something new...shout to NTOC

Only thing different about the outlets these days is the price...well... If it doesn't sell out right away...

Just a heads up.

The top selling outlets are the ones getting these jordans

Vacaville outlet has a pair of weatherman foams. Sz 14.
Didnt ask price. It was behind counter probabaly a return.

Just a heads up.

Can anyone start a list of Clearance Stores? I know of one in Johnson Creek, WI and another outside of Nashville. Everything else I see is a "Factory Outlet"

Did another Ross run. Found some Wade's and not sure on what the other pair is called but they're Nike Baseball line.

They also had Rock & Republic jeans for under $25 (retail is near 100)

R&Rs are sold at kohls now for cheaper, it could be the higher end one but I wouldnt know without seeing.

R&Rs are sold at kohls now for cheaper, it could be the higher end one but I wouldnt know without seeing.

I was looking at the price of the tag that was on it, but you're right. I've seen them at Kohl's too.

I have a couple pics. Didnt really look like anything special, i only recognized the signature R's on the pocket. View media item 573670
View media item 573671
Not the best pics but these are the two I found. One was 25 and the other was 12

Just saw Dow added Nike, with Visa and Goldman Sachs...their stock rose 3% yesterday.....when a company start caring more about the shareholders than the customers that a bad sign of tings to come...which I think will start watering down the brand...make so much sense why they would drop the "outlet" theme...

Just saw Dow added Nike, with Visa and Goldman Sachs...their stock rose 3% yesterday.....when a company start caring more about the shareholders than the customers that a bad sign of tings to come...which I think will start watering down the brand...make so much sense why they would drop the "outlet" theme...

Sad but true. Maybe it will be easier than I thought to get away from my sneaker addiction

I'm guessing Nike said forget restocking Jordans online to fight with the Bots...we will sell them at outlets for 10$ below...so killing 2 birds with one stone....hurting resellers too...people are becoming more patience with restocks....
Reseller buy them at outlets, too.

[
::rofl: who told you that??

You kids act like Jordan's dropping in outlets is something new...shout to NTOC

Only thing different about the outlets these days is the price...well... If it doesn't sell out right away...

He's actually right and I tried to explain this several months ago. When you see these remodeled stores (Global 2.0) it's essentially the midpoint between outlet and inline retailer. Certain categories have already been full pricepoint for quite a while like Nike Pro, Nike+ & now NFL. The deep discounts you see posted on here are usually at clearance stores or items that have endured multiple markdowns to liquidate under the FIFO (First In First Out) process.

What it really boils down to is simple supply/demand. Not to sound like the company man but if the consumer keeps proving that they are insensitive to inflation why wouldn't you raise the price? Yes it sucks as a customer but as the retailer if the product is going to liquidate at $150 easily there's no incentive to price it lower.

This isn't independent to Jordan retros either; most (running) Frees enter with a factory price only 8-10% cheaper than MSRP because they are a proven category that turns quickly in most doors. A Pegasus with the same MSRP will start with an initial 15% drop usually followed quickly by an additional temporary (lineup) discount, with an eventuall clearance markdown to follow. Both shoes began with the same MSRP but it is assumed in advance the margin will be much greater on the Frees due to the higher demand & quicker turn.

Basically you will still be able to find ridiculously cheap deals at most Factory Stores but the likelihood of it being real heat is dropping. Clearance stores are the spots to save on premium releases but it has becomes much more a game of research/luck than before

The top selling outlets are the ones getting these jordans

Not necessarily. The biggest metric retail stores use is Same-Store sales. Basically in stores open at least a year their goal is to best their performance in comparison to how they did over the same time the previous year. In most stores that receive Jordan Retros, inline or outlets, it's hard to make up for 80K in sales posted in one day off of a release. What ends up happening is that the same stores get releases to keep pace with the spike that occurred the previous year. If it was the top selling stores for outlets then Vineland, Vegas North/South, San Marcos & the same top doors would get everything (well S Chi does) but you tend to always hear about Tempe, Riverhead, Deer Park & the same few stores getting retros. Not a coincidence.

Just like why there is usually a major, usually coveted OG Retro that drops in January, a pack of some sorts in late summer, OG release late Aug/early Sep & a strong retro the week before the yearly XI drop. Have to keep pace against LY numbers

this thread is a mess

i cant find any outlet info only people blabbing

i think this thread is done

sorry for the free post

I was going to do this a few days ago but said no
now i gotta say something

only one nike outlet post on this whole page and its not even a nike store
lock it up big j

Last edited:
I'll chime in real quick without all the deep terminology. There are way too many Nike Outlets In the U.S for them to try and format all of them under the new 2.0 Platform. Everything Is based on "SALES" and if these pretty new stores aren't making day those head coaches will be marking product down period. I created Sneakersteal so the community wouldn't have to deal with all the junk that goes on at times and just buy some kicks. I tend to get a bad wrap but at the end of the day I give it to you clear cut with no playing around. Nike never bats 1000.00 so we will see flops that hit outlets with deep markdowns until the end of time.

Oh well, my days of getting outlet deals have long been gone since Cork and all the other sites blew everything up.

i wouldnt be surprised at seeing the $5 survey vanishing in a couple years either.
the $5 survey will end on Sunday, September 15, 2013 unless Nike extends it again

@oldsole73

You my friend have brought to the light what a few others and myself NTOC, have tried to do in the past... Share info with others JUST to spread the word.

Have outlets caught on to the money being made?? Of course they have.. SWOOSH is a buisness and they PAY ppl to make them MORE money.

US the consumers have to decide whether we accept it or not. As far as those random "restocks" go... Don't think these head coaches aren't tipping off resellers who tip them off in return..

/rant

Was good @Ayipapi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom