OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
called the charlotte premium outlet, they are out of the infrared xi. :rolleyes :rolleyes

Last edited:

called the charlotte premium outlet, they are out of the infrared xi.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
thats strange. i was just in there a couple hours ago and could've sworn i saw a bunch left.  i will go by there tomorrow and report back.  

I'm sure you did.. they told me they were sold out too and I know they were full of issh

Last edited:
I got my 2nd pair of Bobcat X's from the Clinton, CT outlet today in the mail on phone order. Y'all came through in the clutch for me. I appreciate everyone in this thread.
nthat.gif

If anyone knows where I can get a N98 tech fleece jacket in a medium from either Brazil or USA (doesn't matter) please let me know. Phone order preferably.

(956) 565-2446
Mercedes, TX

They said they had plenty size medium of the USA N98 but price was $79, you can try asking them to do a price match with the outlets that had them for $40.

Please reply back if you were successful with a price match.

Last edited:
AZ Clearance Store

20% off all shoes

30% off most Tees including dri fits.

30% off jackets, golf polo shirts, and SB short sleeve button up shirts.

I saw two size 9 Lebron XI Christmas for $109 BGrades tho.

Pretty dry up in there.

(956) 565-2446
Mercedes, TX

They said they had plenty size medium of the USA N98 but price was $79, you can try asking them to do a price match with the outlets that had them for $40.

Please reply back if you were successful with a price match.

Just ordered a usa one today in large from south vegas. Price was $29.99

North Bend might have the brasil ones in medium.

Vegas
702-896-7444

North Bend
425-831-7900

Great Mall has 20% off hash.
Infrared Xs on counter 7-8,12-14
Kumquat AtC2 74.99 (as previously stated)
40% off clearance rack.
Tech Fleece hoodie 39.99+40% off

FYI,  If anyone is planning on ordering anything from Nike factory stores this weekend , today is the day to do it. It looks like most ( if not all ) of the outlet stores are having an extra 20% off. I just ordered to pairs of dt max 96's and found out they were an additional 20% off. So just a heads up to anyone that was planning on ordering anything. I will be at the nike store here in new Orleans this afternoon and will take pictures of what they have.

Just ordered a usa one today in large from south vegas. Price was $29.99

North Bend might have the brasil ones in medium.

Vegas
702-896-7444

North Bend
425-831-7900
Repped. Just ordered mine. Hoping they send me the right one. Not like dude that accidentaly ordered the white usa jacket instead of the grey one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom