OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ WOW did you really need to quote all pics to ask about 1 shoe?
anyway, all you folks complaining about the selection of product in your local nike outlets need to google "allocation analyst". as with any retailer, there are these things called TIERS...some stores are high some are low. if you live near the high, GREAT for you...if you live near the low, SUCKS for you. BUT there is always a market for something or someone.

^ WOW did you really need to quote all pics to ask about 1 shoe?
anyway, all you folks complaining about the selection of product in your local nike outlets need to google "allocation analyst". as with any retailer, there are these things called TIERS...some stores are high some are low. if you live near the high, GREAT for you...if you live near the low, SUCKS for you. BUT there is always a market for something or someone.
I myself am a manager for T-Mobile so I completely understand "tiers" as you call it.  However in my line that only affects how much of a product you get.  Not always what product you get.  I guarantee there will be no store that does not sell the newest Iphone at launch.  Some items are company wide as I think some of Nike's products should be.

Legends KC: Nothing as far as shoes go, besides had some flyknit 2s for 89, and red/white kobe 7 13.5 and up on hash wall for 109 -20%. Hash shoes were 20% off, and clearance apparel off 30%. Looks like nike going with sales every weekend off hash for a few weeks now, can't complain 
nthat.gif

Gilroy Adidas outlet
View media item 1177442View media item 1177444View media item 1177447View media item 1177451
Gilroy Nike Outlet

Not much of note here. They had a bunch of flyknit maxes at 180, but I think they can be had cheaper elsewhere.

I know a few people were looking for these. Don't remember seeing anything beyond a size 10.5, but it doesn't hurt to call and ask.
View media item 1177453
Now I know most raider fans are currently doing time, but if you are between bids they had various sizes of these on the hash wall, with 20% off the wall.View media item 1177454

Last edited:
Stores I've been to or stores posted here, that have the safari foams, never happen to have a size past 10.5. I wonder why

These GUYs on Instagram @KIXDREAMS should get put on BLAST for posting FAKE OUTLET Sales to get followers and claim its REAL

DOn't follow them

Ain't no future in fronting….

The Air Force 1 low 532252-410 (3M Olympic United States Of America) shoes were at the Lancaster, PA outlet.
They were $60.

Funny thing is I took my old man out for dinner and he bought a size 11 because he liked the look.
(Not a sneaker fan either.)

The Air Force 1 low 532252-410 (3M Olympic United States Of America) shoes were at the Lancaster, PA outlet.
They were $60.

Funny thing is I took my old man out for dinner and he bought a size 11 because he liked the look.
(Not a sneaker fan either.)

Funny I got those last month at San Leandro, they had a good amount of them too

paid 90 - 20% too

I hit up the Nike outlet in New Orleans again. They put out some new shoes since last week. Looks like most of the shoes are 20% off including the hash wall. For the most part all of the shoes have a full size run. Except for the air force 180's. I brought all three of the size 13's , lol. Oh and if you have a MVP pass now is the time to use it. 

Last edited:
ontario is dry as **** 

weak *** sales this weekend

20% off hash

2 pairs of kobe 9 gums 9.5

9.5 jordan future teal  

12 cali dunk his

AZ Mills Clearance Store

30% off most Tees including some Dri Fits

20% off all shoes

Thats about it. Didn't see much.

Lebron XI South Beach Size 2Y for $39.99