Official SEPTEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store - 20% OFF NDC Clearance til 9/30 - PICK46

I've returned shoes to an outlet in the wrong box. But it was for the same shoe model, just different colorway. And they were the ones that sold it to me in the wrong box. But they didn't question me about it.

Wow, those are some funny posts up there. Hopefully kidding.

Anyway, I've never returned shoes without a box... but I'm sure if you had a receipt, they wouldn't care (especially if they were from the hash wall). Without a receipt... they are already skeptical as it is with out a receipt, let a lone without a box... so I'm not sure what would happen there.

A lot of times, the hash wall shoes are in the wrong boxes anyway... or the labels have been ripped off, etc. So they usually don't care/notice switched boxes.

Wow, those are some funny posts up there. Hopefully kidding.

Anyway, I've never returned shoes without a box... but I'm sure if you had a receipt, they wouldn't care (especially if they were from the hash wall). Without a receipt... they are already skeptical as it is with out a receipt, let a lone without a box... so I'm not sure what would happen there.

A lot of times, the hash wall shoes are in the wrong boxes anyway... or the labels have been ripped off, etc. So they usually don't care/notice switched boxes.

Quick question for any outlet workers...

Can I make an exchange/return of an item bought at a different outlet store?? I bought some bball shorts (just found a stain on them) from a Nike factory store in upstate NY and want to exchange it at the factory store in Jersey gardens ...is it allowed??

Can I make an exchange/return of an item bought at a different outlet store?? I bought some bball shorts (just found a stain on them) from a Nike factory store in upstate NY and want to exchange it at the factory store in Jersey gardens ...is it allowed??

Went to Jersey Gardens today...nothing too crazy but took a few pics of what may be worthy to some of you. 
10fdthy.jpg

Air Max 1's - nothing between 9-10.5

1695nbb.jpg

AJ 2010 Welcome Home - Almost a FSR but quantities were running low

2dlod2u.jpg

AJKO - almost FSR

seu5mv.jpg

The shoe formerly known as the Garnett - FSR 

Also, if any of your local outlets still have Kobe IV's they may have been marked down to $42.  I found a couple on the hash wall that were still marked for $70, but when I had the staff do a size check they said the price came up at $42.

Went to Jersey Gardens today...nothing too crazy but took a few pics of what may be worthy to some of you. 
10fdthy.jpg

Air Max 1's - nothing between 9-10.5

1695nbb.jpg

AJ 2010 Welcome Home - Almost a FSR but quantities were running low

2dlod2u.jpg

AJKO - almost FSR

seu5mv.jpg

The shoe formerly known as the Garnett - FSR 

Also, if any of your local outlets still have Kobe IV's they may have been marked down to $42.  I found a couple on the hash wall that were still marked for $70, but when I had the staff do a size check they said the price came up at $42.

Originally Posted by lildrew112

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

question. can you return shoes to an outlet without a box? Will they question you why there isn't a box?
I've returned shoes to an outlet before without a box. I think the most important thing is having the receipt.

You dont necessarily need a receipt either, as long as they are not worn and they show up in the system. If they are worn than you need a receipt, shoes can be years old.

Originally Posted by lildrew112

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

question. can you return shoes to an outlet without a box? Will they question you why there isn't a box?
I've returned shoes to an outlet before without a box. I think the most important thing is having the receipt.

You dont necessarily need a receipt either, as long as they are not worn and they show up in the system. If they are worn than you need a receipt, shoes can be years old.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

yes you can...

Originally Posted by neverflopped

yes you can...

Went to the Hagerstown outlet in MD and there was nothing like usual.

There were some cement spizikes in a size 14 though.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

No Kobe V´s?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

No Kobe V´s?

^There were some Kobe Vs in a black/yellow (speckled sole) colorway.

I was just passing through, so I didn't do a thorough check.

^There were some Kobe Vs in a black/yellow (speckled sole) colorway.

I was just passing through, so I didn't do a thorough check.

Laker VI's FSR for 99.99 I think.. at Las Vegas Outlets. Not the premium one.
They also have white/red 2010s, and all black 2010s.
All Black Hyperizes on clearance for 49.99

Laker VI's FSR for 99.99 I think.. at Las Vegas Outlets. Not the premium one.
They also have white/red 2010s, and all black 2010s.
All Black Hyperizes on clearance for 49.99

Back
Top Bottom