Official SEPTEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store - 20% OFF NDC Clearance til 9/30 - PICK46

Originally Posted by K23J

anyone know if outlets will ship to military members at an APO address?

IF YOU CREDIT CARD HAS THE APO ADDRESS I DONT SEE Y NOT..THEN AGAIN I DUNNO IF FEDEX WILL JUST DROP THEM OFF THERE..

Originally Posted by K23J

anyone know if outlets will ship to military members at an APO address?

IF YOU CREDIT CARD HAS THE APO ADDRESS I DONT SEE Y NOT..THEN AGAIN I DUNNO IF FEDEX WILL JUST DROP THEM OFF THERE..

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

Originally Posted by JN115

just got off the phone with san leandro.
dude told me they don't have and never had those QS air max 1's

check the pick up post & you'll see my current pick up. 
i didn't think you were lying.  i guess the dude on the phone was an idiot.

I remember when I paid, the guy in the register was like
eek.gif
 & asked where I got it. After I told him where he called one of the workers in the back & told him bout it so I'm assuming that they probably got it already

Originally Posted by JN115

just got off the phone with san leandro.
dude told me they don't have and never had those QS air max 1's

check the pick up post & you'll see my current pick up. 
i didn't think you were lying.  i guess the dude on the phone was an idiot.

I remember when I paid, the guy in the register was like
eek.gif
 & asked where I got it. After I told him where he called one of the workers in the back & told him bout it so I'm assuming that they probably got it already

called san leandro again about the air maxes and they can't find them anywhere.
do you know how many pairs they had left? employee told me he checked the sales floor twice and didn't see them. and he knew exactly what shoe i was talking about.

do you know how many pairs they had left? employee told me he checked the sales floor twice and didn't see them. and he knew exactly what shoe i was talking about.

Yeah, just called. Dude said they dont have anymore. But he also said, they only had one or two pairs, so i dont really believe him.

Yeah, just called. Dude said they dont have anymore. But he also said, they only had one or two pairs, so i dont really believe him.

Its probably all gone, they get random stuff every day, I have seen an employee purchased a pair of Air Max 1 QS when I was there on Monday and when I asked about it they said that was the only pair left. They also had the AM90 Infareds last week for $39.99 but it was scattered sizes. 

Its probably all gone, they get random stuff every day, I have seen an employee purchased a pair of Air Max 1 QS when I was there on Monday and when I asked about it they said that was the only pair left. They also had the AM90 Infareds last week for $39.99 but it was scattered sizes. 

Just came back from riverhead, pretty much be same thing that was posted yesterday.
As far the blue maxims go, they still have them.

Zoom Soldier 3s sizes 8-10.5 and some 12s $60

Bo Jacksons only had size 9 and 12 $70

Garnetts looked like a FSR $48

They also had the black stealth spizikes, pretty sure the price was $90 looked like a FSR.

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

I was bout to mention that too but no one would believe me since I wasn't able to purchase the Infareds.I saw this one employee showing his pair to another employee so I asked if they still have one in my sz. but he told me there's none left so I went about my business. As I was leaving the store near closing time I saw 4-6 boxes of the 90's with my sz on the counter so I was stoked & asked for one but the clerk said it belonged to someone already
eyes.gif

Just came back from riverhead, pretty much be same thing that was posted yesterday.
As far the blue maxims go, they still have them.

Zoom Soldier 3s sizes 8-10.5 and some 12s $60

Bo Jacksons only had size 9 and 12 $70

Garnetts looked like a FSR $48

They also had the black stealth spizikes, pretty sure the price was $90 looked like a FSR.

Originally Posted by pap3rkut

I was bout to mention that too but no one would believe me since I wasn't able to purchase the Infareds.I saw this one employee showing his pair to another employee so I asked if they still have one in my sz. but he told me there's none left so I went about my business. As I was leaving the store near closing time I saw 4-6 boxes of the 90's with my sz on the counter so I was stoked & asked for one but the clerk said it belonged to someone already
eyes.gif

HEADS UP! Got some coupons today from a local outlet 

20% off entire purchase 10/14-10/17

It has the specific store information on it (at bottom, not pictured), so not sure if it is every outlet or what. Once someone confirms it is valid elsewhere, I will have some extras available to other NTers.

HEADS UP! Got some coupons today from a local outlet 

20% off entire purchase 10/14-10/17

It has the specific store information on it (at bottom, not pictured), so not sure if it is every outlet or what. Once someone confirms it is valid elsewhere, I will have some extras available to other NTers.

I came in here & was asking if $69.99 for the Jordan 2010s was a good deal, well I went in & got them at a steal for $49.99. Got the Welcome home & the orig color way. Will wait out the blk pair, which is $69.99. Its a chain store in the DMV area.

I came in here & was asking if $69.99 for the Jordan 2010s was a good deal, well I went in & got them at a steal for $49.99. Got the Welcome home & the orig color way. Will wait out the blk pair, which is $69.99. Its a chain store in the DMV area.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

i got the black/white/red from dtlr for 50. black pair seems to have sold out maybe?
welcome homes were at dtlr tho :/

Do they ship? I could use some 2010's for playing ball.

Do they ship? I could use some 2010's for playing ball.

Back
Top Bottom