Official SEPTEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store - 20% OFF NDC Clearance til 9/30 - PICK46

is it safe to register for that Eastbay Gold Club Membership? I saw that they might disclose my personal information to selected third party.

is it safe to register for that Eastbay Gold Club Membership? I saw that they might disclose my personal information to selected third party.

Originally Posted by JN115

if you order more than once a year from eastbay, there is no reason not to sign up at that price. I've been a member since it started and have not received any spam because of it. The sweater fits huge, 1 size big. Mine is in some closet still in the bag. I'll use it whenever I need to not worry about getting a sweater dirty.

if you order more than once a year from eastbay, there is no reason not to sign up at that price. I've been a member since it started and have not received any spam because of it. The sweater fits huge, 1 size big. Mine is in some closet still in the bag. I'll use it whenever I need to not worry about getting a sweater dirty.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

More like two sizes big..

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

More like two sizes big..

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Two days only: EastBay Gold Club Membership is $14.99. Shipping for a pair is $8 so this is a great deal.

anybody ever sign up for gold club??? how does the hoodie fit?? LOL does it shrink? i think its 80% cotton but not sure on the sizing, im 5'10 160-165lbs normally a medium but not sure if this thing fits small or will shrink if i get med......i might as well get a correct sized hoodie if i sign up for this. lol

thanks in advance for the help!
yeaa gold club is great, although i never got my coupon
mad.gif
mad.gif
and the jacket is HUGE! im 5'11 185 and its like an XL on me the large that is...

anyone kno where/how to get some hyperfuse's for around $80?

If you're a Gold Club member you can easily get the HF for $80 shipped from EastBay. There are always 20% off $99 coupons floating around - you just need to phone in the order. Wit the right rep will override the exclusion. I've done it a number of times.
oh sweet thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Two days only: EastBay Gold Club Membership is $14.99. Shipping for a pair is $8 so this is a great deal.

anybody ever sign up for gold club??? how does the hoodie fit?? LOL does it shrink? i think its 80% cotton but not sure on the sizing, im 5'10 160-165lbs normally a medium but not sure if this thing fits small or will shrink if i get med......i might as well get a correct sized hoodie if i sign up for this. lol

thanks in advance for the help!
yeaa gold club is great, although i never got my coupon
mad.gif
mad.gif
and the jacket is HUGE! im 5'11 185 and its like an XL on me the large that is...

anyone kno where/how to get some hyperfuse's for around $80?

If you're a Gold Club member you can easily get the HF for $80 shipped from EastBay. There are always 20% off $99 coupons floating around - you just need to phone in the order. Wit the right rep will override the exclusion. I've done it a number of times.
oh sweet thanks
smile.gif

Pleasant Prairie WI was pretty dry. Haven't been to any outlets that aren't clearance stores in a minute but was nuts how much clothing is now at the outlets. $40-60 on Jordan hoodies when I worked at an outlet 5 yrs ago nothing was over $29.99 and that was mainly jackets.

Pleasant Prairie WI was pretty dry. Haven't been to any outlets that aren't clearance stores in a minute but was nuts how much clothing is now at the outlets. $40-60 on Jordan hoodies when I worked at an outlet 5 yrs ago nothing was over $29.99 and that was mainly jackets.

yup prices at outlets arent cheap like they use to be. $20 off retail isnt a discount...especially given how far outlets are normally from the city/home. if it was like $40 bucks sure id make the drive but to save $20 and not including taxes etc, i spend more gas driving out there and back than i do saving. lol

however, there are some deals out there at outlets but you gotta catch them at the right time.

yup prices at outlets arent cheap like they use to be. $20 off retail isnt a discount...especially given how far outlets are normally from the city/home. if it was like $40 bucks sure id make the drive but to save $20 and not including taxes etc, i spend more gas driving out there and back than i do saving. lol

however, there are some deals out there at outlets but you gotta catch them at the right time.

nike-acg-lunarpath-etw-black-photo-blue-1.jpg
74.99 FSR

blog-nike-air-firce-1-high-premium-all-star-386161002-p1.jpg
89.99 FSR

Nike-Futura-Air-Force-1-New-York-Yankees.jpg
109.99 FSR

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-white-navy-1.jpg
47.97 FSR

Thats all I could remember or really what stuck out

nike-acg-lunarpath-etw-black-photo-blue-1.jpg
74.99 FSR

blog-nike-air-firce-1-high-premium-all-star-386161002-p1.jpg
89.99 FSR

Nike-Futura-Air-Force-1-New-York-Yankees.jpg
109.99 FSR

nike-air-total-max-uptempo-white-navy-1.jpg
47.97 FSR

Thats all I could remember or really what stuck out

white AJ 2K9s

size 9.5 $19.99 Pismo Beach (no coupon needed)

frown.gif
I was waiting them out in a size 10.5 down to $39.97 I should've pulled the trigger they were $190 retail.... that's what I get for bein greedy....

But I'm really just broke right now....
ohwell.gif

white AJ 2K9s

size 9.5 $19.99 Pismo Beach (no coupon needed)

frown.gif
I was waiting them out in a size 10.5 down to $39.97 I should've pulled the trigger they were $190 retail.... that's what I get for bein greedy....

But I'm really just broke right now....
ohwell.gif

$74.97 @ the Nike Factory store located in the Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas in Primm, NV.  Size 9.5 and up.

$74.97 @ the Nike Factory store located in the Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas in Primm, NV.  Size 9.5 and up.

^damnit, i'm a little upset i didnt get them for that price. only paid 100 but still that is a better price

Back
Top Bottom