Official SEPTEMBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Originally Posted by MrKicks1

South Chicago will be getting True Blue 3s sometime next week.. No word on what exact date, phone order process, A/B grade, or the price.. When I find out more details, I will keep you guys updated..

I'm guessing b grade but price is $99. Phone order process has varied...hope that helps.

^just called and they act like they aint know wat i was talkin about, i hate when they do that! They know if they are getting true blue 3's in, spread love!

^ It was stated that they would get them in next week. Why are you calling them today? I would've told you the same thing.

san leandro has a pile of lebron 8 triple blacks. full boxes. although I did NOT see a size BIGGER than 10.5. It was $89.

Also they have those Jordan 6 Rings in that blue color.

They also have Kobe VI scattered sizes BUT I saw at least 5-6 size 11.5. $89. oh it was the grey/green color way.

Originally Posted by sneakerTITAN

Originally Posted by MrKicks1

South Chicago will be getting True Blue 3s sometime next week.. No word on what exact date, phone order process, A/B grade, or the price.. When I find out more details, I will keep you guys updated..

I'm guessing b grade but price is $99. Phone order process has varied...hope that helps.
They should be B grades at 99 just like the cements that they received.. The store manager said he'll keep me posted.. 

Picked up my few pairs of TB3s b-grades for 99.99 each - not at south chicago. So yes, the price is 99.99

Back
Top Bottom