Official SEPTEMBER 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIt up a few outlets today here in Orlando
Kissimmee Clearence had
Lebron IX Scarface $89
Kobe System B/Y $89
Lebron IX low Bred $89
A bunch of Nike ID's $39.99
Hyperdunk Elite White $89.99
Lake Buena VIsta Outlet
No shoes to mention
Olympic 3m jackets $199
They also had all the other high end jackets for around the same price.
Even the Dream Team Destroyers?

Saw the jackets at Potomac Mills and Arundel Mills last week, probably call/chat with a Nike rep and they can point you to the nearest factory store carrying them. 

Last edited:
Where did you get that stand for your shoes from and did the 7s come with any defects and did they have shoe inserts

The Riverhead outlet had an 8, a few 11's and a 11.5.I picked up two pairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are the b grade VIIs looking?

Got my B grade Kobe VII Elite homes, the whites, 2 days ago.

They look fine to me, there's a small mark on the gold check, and a few small black specks that aren't noticeable unless you get it right up close. Otherwise they're great. Come in a standard orange box with a B grade stamp, and the same stamps are on the tags inside the shoe.

the citadel outlet in southern california had 2 of the 3m jackets left in the evening. There were going for 210. sorry i dont remember the size

Last edited:
The Nike Outlet here in Edingburg, Indiana will have the VII for sale Saturday. Im going today to go get my wrist band.

RETRO VI "OLYMPIC" $129.99 NO PHONE ORDERS AT THIS TIME AT AURORA FACTORY STORE
1 (630) 585-9568
http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com

Just to let y'all know. Went and checked on these and I looked at 6 pairs and they all had very noticeable flaws. Paint jobs are sloppy, toe box has huge dents in them, clear soles have a sandy cement look underneath. I'll pass for $129.99 but if those flaws don't bother you by all means go for them, they have a FSR. They do come in orange B grade stamped boxes.

Just to let y'all know. Went and checked on these and I looked at 6 pairs and they all had very noticeable flaws. Paint jobs are sloppy, toe box has huge dents in them, clear soles have a sandy cement look underneath. I'll pass for $129.99 but if those flaws don't bother you by all means go for them, they have a FSR. They do come in orange B grade stamped boxes.

Thanks for the info. Saved me a trip on my lunch break. I'll consider it tomorrow if they're still in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom