Official September 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Fall is around the corner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ootherocoo i made the same id but just with a silver sign. debating on if i should pull the trigger. they came out fresh.

Wish I hadn't slept on the multi color Kobe flyknit low ID's.....but I guess I can live with the played out CW that should be arriving any time.  I hope my 2 ID's, China LBJ XI's and Sophia Chang x Puma Trinomic Brooklynites get here before the end of the month...so my showing won't be so weak in comparison to the heat a lot of y'all have copped in September...

Last edited:
My Timberland "sneakerboots" are about 10 years old....and royally screwed at this point...so I picked these up to replace 'em.  Definitely not "heat" by any standards...but we gotta have some of this type of thing from time to time as well....right?  Please tell me I'm right. lol

Dr. Marten's Jethro slip ons

It makes me sad knowing I probably will never get those Kobe IDs (not paying resell price)
Yeah, I'm not going anywhere near resell price for some ID's.  My "Yeezy" ID will just have to do.  I may get some in the bleached turquoise/black, too....

KD VII Lifestyles for me.
289fv3t.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pick up on those Og 90s.

The KD lifestyles look pretty good, they remind me of some mid top k-swiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom