OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend just posted in Folsom there are Space Jams, Legend Blue XIs and True Blue 3s lol. XIs going for 180

rockville is not worth it. the other 2 are better *at least from my exp* i'd add leesburg to that list but that's much further out.

IMG_1685.JPG
Nike Ivy City DC (community store) just picked these up for 44.97- 20% (34 bucks baby!) only 8, 10, 10.5, and I think some 11 and 12 left

very nice, last month i copped my pair, same color as yours for under $40. they are out there, just gotta wait for the price drop!!!

Does anyone know if you could order something online through a Nike outlet and use your $10 survey gift card?

I had trouble using the survey coupon yesterday . They typed it in 3 times and it didn't work . So I sent an email and said that it was a functioning code . Just a fluke?

Jersey shore..Tinton Falls
AJ1's GS

Attachments

• IMG_1918.JPG
    IMG_1918.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1919.JPG
    IMG_1919.JPG
    239 KB · Views: 67
I had trouble using the survey coupon yesterday . They typed it in 3 times and it didn't work . So I sent an email and said that it was a functioning code . Just a fluke?

Maybe a bad code? Just got an email with new code, saying previous gift card was invalid.

"Your Nike Gift Card *Previous gift card issued 8/28 is invalid. Use updated gift card contained in this email*"

Me too, I got the same email and I rem trying to use in store and the cashier told me it was used already.

I went to the newly relocated Nike Factory Store at the Outlets of Orange. The space is comparable to Ontario Mills. Saw Foam Pros (Blue version and Silver version) for $180 in all sizes as of this morning. Lot of other shoes. Didn't have a chance to really browse, but those in the area should check it out.

I knew I shouldnt have gone but I did.
Nike outlet on MLK Portland Oregon has AJ9 OG white /red/ black. Or the "sj 9" they had a full size run $150

Copped the OG Chicago 13s at

Chicago Rosemont Fashion Outlets Nike Store today.

$150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom