OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER 2017 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the outlets have MVP Pass distribution earlier this month/last month? After the site changeover I lost track of the monthly outlet threads and I think I probably missed the MVP promo :smh:

When was the last F&F, like July?

Saw a few size 14 and size 16 Jordan 13's in the red/metallic silver colorway @ Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance. $190, no discount.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Jackson NJ Nike Factory Store..last pics silvers are 79.99..the golds were 99.99

Last edited:
Leesburg VA outlet.. not much selection or good pricing on shoes.. these were a few I haven't seen from other outlets in surrounding areas though...
***20% off hash and 30% o clearance too.

Attachments

• IMG_6135.JPG
    IMG_6135.JPG
    312.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6136.JPG
    IMG_6136.JPG
    219.1 KB · Views: 18
Nike Outlet in San Clemente California has 20% off the hash wall.

I was able to get the flyknit all out zoom's for $40 with tax using MVP card and $10 survey since the price was $89 on Hashwall.

Just returned from the South Chi store and not much to speak on there IMO. I picked up some flyknit 90s for $60 after the MVP card and a $10 off from the survey.

Picked up some Kyrie 3's for 35 dollars after MVP (50 off 100), 10 dollar gift card and Survey at Woodbury.

Dam. Swung by Nike Clearance in Flushing, Queens today and there was a line like 30 deep just to get in the store. Is this common??

Dam. Swung by Nike Clearance in Flushing, Queens today and there was a line like 30 deep just to get in the store. Is this common??

On the weekends, because of more foot traffic and discounts, there are usually lines to get into the store. It's rarer during the week but I have seen it as well.

On the weekends, because of more foot traffic and discounts, there are usually lines to get into the store. It's rarer during the week but I have seen it as well.

I've been to many clearance stores in the country and the NYC Flushing is the hardest store to get heat due to the constant resellers hawking the aisles 24/7. I couldn't believe my eyes when they actually bring a cart out with 2 security guards flanking the cart with the employee stocking the aisle. Once the employees done stocking, you see a dozen hands go up like its a disaster zone.

I've been to many clearance stores in the country and the NYC Flushing is the hardest store to get heat due to the constant resellers hawking the aisles 24/7. I couldn't believe my eyes when they actually bring a cart out with 2 security guards flanking the cart with the employee stocking the aisle. Once the employees done stocking, you see a dozen hands go up like its a disaster zone.

Yeah, it has gotten even worse over time. There's one husky Asian dude who is literally there every time I go. It's like he lives at the store. But your best chances are during the week when there are no sales. Most of these resellers are cheap bastards and they just want a comeup. If you go often enough, you'll eventually find something. I saw some Jordans last time I went.

Last edited:
Riverhead, NY

On Sunday copped Jordan 1 OG "White" Perforated (size 12) and a gym tank for $16.16 TOTAL.

Jordan's were 49.99 on the hash wall with 20% off. Also used my MVP card to get $25 off and a $10 nike survey. I had another survey but they didnt let me stack.

Yeah, it has gotten even worse over time. There's one husky Asian dude who is literally there every time I go. It's like he lives at the store. But your best chances are during the week when there are no sales. Most of these resellers are cheap bastards and they just want a comeup. If you go often enough, you'll eventually find something. I saw some Jordans last time I went.

I think that Asian guy is Franklin Wong. He's on IG selling stuff for outrageous prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom