****OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST... NO PIC QUOTING****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im over here trying to save up for my baby when it arrives in March and you guys are no help at all :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Picked these up like many people. Look much better in person.

Had to pick up the 7s, easiest pickup I've had in a long time. I like not stressing.

Love these. Called Wish and ordered them over the phone. Some of the best customer service and quickest shipping.

Finally got my size.

After some patience and some help from NTers, I got my size for a great price.

Im over here trying to save up for my baby when it arrives in March and you guys are no help at all :smh: :lol:
buddy, I'd suggest you stay out of this thread. I was in the same perdicament not too long ago.Every page on here will make you go :rolleyes

Nice KD Need to break mine out soon.
Picked up a few stuff over the past 2 weeks. was really glad i was able to find both blazers in my sz :D

Last edited:
KD IV IDs. Shout out to Infam0usP

those 07s royals are my size too! :lol: , Nice pick up witness

Last edited:
Finally picked these up. If the retro's aren't going to have 3M, I'd rather rock with these.

Finally able to secure a second pair of Solars. I'm now on a quest to get another pair of Platinums to keep on ice. However, I still haven't worn the ones I have now so I might see if I can find a slightly used pair for the low and just rock those...
09_11_12.jpg

man i wish i knew where everyone was finding those am1 safaris... need a 9

I know Air Raids are not everyone's cup of tea, but I love them. Picked these up DS for $70 and stoked. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom