OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER PICK UP POST. Vol. I think the temperature is dropping

pimp.gif

was about to say, hope you didn't pull apart some navy fp1s to do that. they look great. good riddance to the carolina pair though, never liked those.

kev- sup dude. i saw those at the shop too. almost pulled the trigger on them. converse has gotten my last couple shoe purchases. they've been doing some cool stuff lately.

Livestrong Free-Run 2+ from runningwarehouse
Found the Lunar Chukka's chillin' at the hash-wall at my local outlet.

Those carbon fibers look insane with the white sole. I need to go find my pair in storage now, I have the urge to wear my pair.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Nice work Ron, how was Turkey?

My uncle worked in Istanbul when I was younger, we went when I was in middle school...
Turkey was awesome. Istanbul is broken up into two parts; old Istanbul is primarily touristy and the historical sites (Blue Mosques, Hagia Sofia, etc), while New Istanbul is a modern day city with tons of shopping/bars/clubs/restaurants. Its a nice mix of both. My wife and I also went to the Turqouise Coast a few hours south of Istanbul on the Mediterranean Sea. A great time.

Deron Williams flew in the day I flew out...lol
I agree. Turkey is awesome. I spent two weeks traveling around Turkey (Istanbul, east to Cappadocia and down south). Great, great country. Got to go back when I get the chance.

Some new pickups i got for the birthday month.

TB3 Better late than never. Bday gift from ma girl.

Solars

Finals

Metallic 5's

Quai 54

Ron: Thanks, Sir! I'm mad I slept on the cw for so long... I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in Turkey!
pimp.gif

Ty: DOPE HOAs!

Justin: KILLER pick-ups!
eek.gif

Memo: DOPE as well! That LS cw looks surprisingly better than the traditional Black/Yellow, imho.

Damn Fred...you are your Rafas.

Ray, nice LG1s. I'm mad I didn't stock up on them once they hit basement pricing when the LG2s dropped.

Back from Turkey. Got some pickups from Istanbul, but need to snap some pics.

Forgot to post this before I left...

I thought you picked up some 97s
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn Fred...you are your Rafas.

Ray, nice LG1s. I'm mad I didn't stock up on them once they hit basement pricing when the LG2s dropped.

Back from Turkey. Got some pickups from Istanbul, but need to snap some pics.

Forgot to post this before I left...

I thought you picked up some 97s
nerd.gif

Niceeeeee...... Thats wassup Flint, I'll be in Turkey the first week of October, def wanna see some pics
nerd.gif
There are shoes spots in Istanbul, music to my ears, my girl will prob kill me
laugh.gif

@Mayhem - Jealous of your grey/suede 95s
pimp.gif
.  I had those before but gave them away after the bubble popped.

thanks for the kind words fellas

the 95 midsole have already died, they were donated to me for a sole swap project. Hopefully i can save 'em
smokin.gif

Mayhem, excuse the ignorance, but the shoes you modded up, what were they? (LOL)

Back
Top Bottom