Official September WDYWT thread *no pic quoting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last few wears

Lebron X Volt - Decided to lace them even looser than I usually do, what do you think?

Lebron XI Preheat

Jordan 7 GMP (my first Jordans)

Fila MB

Osiris D3 Retro

Last edited:
^^^ I agree with this guy. I personally never understood the laces being completely undone like that, but you do you......to each their own.

I think it looks awful.
^^^ I agree with this guy. I personally never understood the laces being completely undone like that, but you do you......to each their own.
Is it just the Lebron X Volts that I made super loose you don't like or also my other shoes that are loose but not crazy loose like my Lebron X Volts?

I also thought the Lebron Xs were too loose like that but saw someone with theirs like that and decided to try it, been wearing them like that for a few days.

Is it just the Lebron X Volts that I made super loose you don't like or also my other shoes that are loose but not crazy loose like my Lebron X Volts?

I also thought the Lebron Xs were too loose like that but saw someone with theirs like that and decided to try it, been wearing them like that for a few days.

Obviously they are your shoes and you can whatever, but I prefer them more laced up. The semi loose ones look ok, but I prefer shoes to be laced up, but not super tight like I'm playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom