Official September WDYWT thread *no pic quoting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will never forget....

True story
I was in Fort Knox, KY for basic training and they attacked.

Our drill sergeants was mad as hell and told us to take the training as if your life depended on it,they said we are going to war, he was right....

3 trips to Iraq later now here I am, lucky to be alive, and blessed yo have a family of my own.

View media item 2162846View media item 2162847

We will never forget....

True story

Our drill sergeants was mad as hell and told us to take the training as if your life depended on it,they said we are going to war, he was right....

3 trips to Iraq later now here I am, lucky to be alive, and blessed yo have a family of my own.

I know I thanked you before ozboi, but thanks again! I'll probably give away my age, but I was in 6th grade and we watched it on TV in class. My teacher was crying.....

We will never forget....

True story

What was your MOS boss? Cav Scout? Tanker? Hated Knox. Either way cheers to you and all those that went before me.

Iraq not the same. I was there last year in the green zone it's surprisingly nice. Where the embassy is its like a little boxed in town..

I would def go again.. Went on a PSD mission..

Was there in 91. Got a pic of me rockin some mad adidas socks in the middle of the desert somewhere. Have to dig it out.

Last week unDS 2016 Bred 1's. Ended up wearing them two days straight.

osrcjc.jpg

Today,
Supreme, APC, unDS Vans Vault Era.

2nulh0i.jpg

ajx85t.jpg

Thanks to everyone that served! I was 92a logistics BTW.

I wish I can say the deployments was easy.... 3rd deployment was the roughest, and I am still suffering from what happened over there to this day....

Any way nice kicks everyone! Dang.... today's football games was!!!!! Lots of games went down to the wire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom