Official September WDYWT thread *no pic quoting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from a 9 day jaunt in Italy.  Peeped Florence, Pisa, Genoa, La Spezia, Porto Venere and Cinque Terre.  Cinque Terre, although beautiful, is highly overrated imo.  The omnipresent and obnoxiously large crowds (read:  tour groups
mean.gif
) crammed into and pushing through such small areas, severely damper the overall experience. If anyone is planning to visit this piece of the Tuscany region, my recommendation is this...skip CT.  It's actually better in pictures.  If seeing it in person is a must...definitely opt to take the boat taxi as it gives you the best scenic vistas of all of the villages from the sea.  Then you can decide if actually venturing into the mess is worth the hassle.  
laugh.gif

Anyhow, on to some pics.  Forever #teamcarryon so I only brought 2 pairs of kicks with me:  MG UB and MC LunarEpic Flyknit Lows.  Comfort reigns supreme!

Florence:

Porto Venere (me and my boo...she has some mean chest meat
laugh.gif
):

Cinque Terre:

*Below - Me in the distance on the foot-path.  See that mob of people on the lower right?  High unsat.  

*Below - Away from the crowds...peace and quiet...

Genoa:

Pisa:

Cheers all!

Last edited:
ozboi ozboi

Thanks dude. I actually wore these When I went to Vegas for my brother's bachelor party. I actually got a couple compliments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom