***OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER WDYWT THREAD VOL. That new semester feel.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unds Jordan VII black/red retro (2012) for today

DREW - you gotta get the character design scrubs when you go to PEDS. Those kids aren't the biggest fan of students, but they'll warm up to you quick if you've got some character scrubs. I had these cheesy Halloween scrubs last year for PEDS and the kids and the girls were eating it up.:smokin

Congrats s dubl.

Just celebrated my 3 year wedding anniversary last week in Italy.......my Lavers at a vineyard in Tuscany.

15yayc5.jpg

Am I the only one puzzled as to why dudes would be posting solo shots of their lady in here? Am I in the wrong thread? Or are they doin' too much?

Last edited:
Me and John John from Vault Harlem NYC @electriczoo - Diplo in 3D/ Skrillex - Hungry Hungry Cats
Follow me on Twitter & Instagram username is ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Mayimbe181

Congrats on your anny, Phil. Nice way to celebrate.

And, regarding the posting of girls, dudes be hungry for acceptance. Same ole story. Posting your lady on NT is a no-win situation though. If she doesn't look like she could be in a video, dudes will clown. If she does, then they'll beast.

BTW, the same dudes who clown "average" girls, then troll (stalk?) random teenage girls FBs and post pics of 19yo *******s and beast.

clean space jams, foams, swingmans, kobes and vii's
pac-mayne!

Last edited:
Friday Night To Gyu-Kaku
'04 Retro Oly VIIs

Saturday Morning
CDP IVs

Later That Day
Boca Jr SBs

Sunday
'05 Retro Diamond Turf

@Sk8TheGr8

Congrats on your anny, Phil. Nice way to celebrate.
And, regarding the posting of girls, dudes be hungry for acceptance. Same ole story. Posting your lady on NT is a no-win situation though. If she doesn't look like she could be in a video, dudes will clown. If she does, then they'll beast.
BTW, the same dudes who clown "average" girls, then troll (stalk?) random teenage girls FBs and post pics of 19yo *******s and beast.

Thanks Fam. Italy was insane. We did 4 cities. Everything looks like a postcard!

I mean, I could somewhat understand if ole' girl was in a pic of whatever clothes he wants to show off. But just a solo pic of her in a dress? **** is mad random.

This is "what did you wear today" right? Did he "wear" her? Is she an accessory?

No doubt about acceptance. Dude on some "look at me! I know an attractive female!" like the **** is uncommon. HA!

UNDS to celebrate my nephews 2nd Bday...

34hdvmt.jpg

Had to go in to the office for a bit this morning...
xf83md.jpg

like the foot to the metal pics ..lets keep getting creative

Last edited:
West - Camo gang - Beast the dog - misty the cat - Ducks at Central Park - My shorty all my pics are taken on my Razr Maxx
Most of my animal pics are onTwitter & Instgram if you care follow me at ~~~~~~~~~~~~> Mayimbe181

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom