***OFFICIAL SEPTEMBER WDYWT THREAD VOL. That new semester feel.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no yearn to indulge in my personal life. Lets get back to the fits. :pimp:
Everyone has their own opinion, which I can respect....But the whole purpose is to keep this thread moving and contribute, if you don't contribute then what you have to say is irrelevant because you're holding things up. You're like that one car at the light, that even when the light is green you're backing traffic up because you're texting on your phone and not paying attention. We have enough of those cats on here who bash on whatever, or believe their "opinions" are the end all, say all... Keep in mind that we're all grown men on here, as men any problems should be addressed maturely.
Without blatantly trying to disrespect one another.

you carry lipstick pens and post them on a male orientated sneakerboard; if you get flamed you get flamed...nobody cares about your Marc Jacobs lipstick pens

maturely? a lot Niketalkers are in high school :lol:

I swear 10 years ago being feminine meant you like to buy clothes now it's on a whole new level

7993460906_c715fd5947_z.jpg

you carry lipstick pens and post them on a male orientated sneakerboard; if you get flamed you get flamed...nobody cares about your Marc Jacobs lipstick pens
maturely? a lot Niketalkers are in high school :lol:
I swear 10 years ago being feminine meant you like to buy clothes now it's on a whole new level

Give it a rest man.

different strokes for different folks.

hell, you and i are incubus fans.

im pretty sure alot of people would call you a fudge packer for listening to incubus.

Saturday
De La Highs

Sunday
unDS French Blue IXs To Red Cup DTLA

Bonus
My Homegirl Was Dancing @ Red Cup

Same Girl After Her Shift. Peep The Dude Behind Me Tho LMAO

@Sk8TheGr8

Give it a rest man.
different strokes for different folks.
hell, you and i are incubus fans.
im pretty sure alot of people would call you a fudge packer for listening to incubus.

that is some ludicrous reaching; if you need to reach that bad with an Incubus reference to Captain Save a Homie

if you post yourself on here then deal with the criticism which he does but you open yourself up to it

Last edited:
Past days

Supreme-Gap raw-Supreme SB 94s

Unreleased 1 of 1 West 147 NYC x New Balance MT580s Samples With white accents coming out this Saturday @west nyc
Follow me on Twitter & Instagram ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Mayimbe181 or Westnyc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom