OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

I agree with those who are asking that no more Ross, Marshalls, etc. updates be posted in here. This thread had always been for outlet updates because the Nike outlets ship and people reading this can call and order a shoe they've been looking for. This nonsense with Ross, Nordstorms Rack and Marshalls posts really clutters the thread. No one can order the shoes from those spots, since none of them ship, and the way their inventory works, there are usually limited pairs (if not only one pair) of a shoe. This has turned into a pick up and buy/sell thread. why not get this one back to its original format: OUTLET UPDATES?
I agree fully. Reporting on Ross, Marshalls's, Rack, etc. is like making a huge deal out of the hash wall at an outlet. Of course there willbe a good find every now and then. I've stopped posting on the South Chicago outlet and the rest of the area because I have to go through pages of thisnonsense to find decent info from other outlets outside Chicago. Just not worth it anymore. I used to get excited when I saw this thread jump 10 pages in aday. Now, it's because someone scored a size 7.5 Zoom Kobe 4 at their local Ross for $30. Why don't we just get a rummage sale thread going too? Please start a different thread, maybe title it "Needle in a Haystack". I apologize ahead of time to all the 12-20 year old hypebeasts out therethat have never heard that old school saying and are wondering what it means.

I concur with nikeman and Hudson. and the mods should really take these concerns into consideration since nikeman posts some of the more valuable updates onthis thread, and he says he doesn't even post much anymore because of the ross/marshalls/nr clutter.

couldn't we just have another thread similar to this one for non-outlet local store reports? or people could just post in the pickup thread in sneakershowcase? this thread definitely is not what it used to be. it would be nice to get back to the good old nike factory store and website reports.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

LOL at Memphis & KidLebron...

Originally Posted by offbad

AM 1 360 looks mighty tempting.
So, so worth it! I got my pair last year, but I'd highly recommend for that price. Its a poor man Drury/Hold Tight. I think I'll snag another pair...I worked my pair.....
grrr those pics. this credit card. how's the perf leather toebox?

If you guys cant deal with some occasional pickup post at Ross by some people, and expect to just get good deals and new about Nike Outlets for yourself, youshouldn't even be coming here. You just seem really selfish like that.

folks started posting about deals from Ross and Marshalls bcuz Nike overpices majority of the outlet kicks now....i agree with maybe not posting it in here butanother page for just those stores would b sufficient for folks with ross, marshalls and nordstrom rack in their area....

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

If you guys cant deal with some occasional pickup post at Ross by some people, and expect to just get good deals and new about Nike Outlets for yourself, you shouldn't even be coming here. You just seem really selfish like that.

occasional is a poor choice of words..

I don't see anything wrong with putting ROSS,Rack, & Marshals updates in here.
Yeah the fake finds are getting a lil out of hand though

Keep all the reports coming.
No one needs to hear about the one & only pair you just got @ Ross. That is why there is apick-up post.

If you want to share about a FSR of something, or you are willing to help others get there hands on a pair.... Great!
This post is not for boasting & bragging. I'm not salty that I missed out, or that I don't live anywhere near a Ross, but you are nothelping anyone by saying "I found these nice kicks for $2 & you can't get them."
Try walking a day in the other man's shoes. Be friendly & courteous of the others here and you will reap the benefits. That's it.

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Keep all the reports coming.
No one needs to hear about the one & only pair you just got @ Ross. That is why there is a pick-up post.

If you want to share about a FSR of something, or you are willing to help others get there hands on a pair.... Great!
This post is not for boasting & bragging. I'm not salty that I missed out, or that I don't live anywhere near a Ross, but you are not helping anyone by saying "I found these nice kicks for $2 & you can't get them."
Try walking a day in the other man's shoes. Be friendly & courteous of the others here and you will reap the benefits. That's it.
they help to keep a lookout, sometimes ross's have more shoes in the back, if you know about stuff that was found at others you might be ableto ask them to check in the back for them with a picture

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Woodburn
1001 Arney Rd.
Ste. 810
Woodburn, OR 97071

FSRs of this lovely stuff..

plus some other crap which I didn't want to take pictures of. shout to Marshal if you read this

What's up man? It was good talking to a fellow sneakerhead like you. Not too many people come in the store knowing much about shoes
laugh.gif

I'll have to hit you up if we get anything good in.

Funny how most of the people complaining are the ones who never post anything........

I don't have a ross near me but it's always nice seeing the heat at other ross stores
laugh.gif

Memphis nice PS....now I see what the request in the General was for.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

Funny how most of the people complaining are the ones who never post anything........

I don't have a ross near me but it's always nice seeing the heat at other ross stores
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I never see most of these screenames...

Lurkers come out at night.

I stopped coming in here months ago. so when I made a visit to Woodburn thinking of this thread I figured it would be appreciated. turns out only Flint anddenver cared. not surprising. but y'all just keep complaining. I will refrain from posting anything else in here.. kinda reminds me of the JB forum. nowonder heat, 160, greatest, bloc (sp?) are rarely seen in there anymore.
back to showcase

Rafool wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

good point.

I stopped coming in here months ago. so when I made a visit to Woodburn thinking of this thread I figured it would be appreciated. turns out only Flint and denver cared. not surprising. but y'all just keep complaining. I will refrain from posting anything else in here.. kinda reminds me of the JB forum. no wonder heat, 160, greatest, bloc (sp?) are rarely seen in there anymore.
back to showcase

hit-the-road-jack-sleeve.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Rafool

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I never see most of these screenames...

Lurkers come out at night.

QFT.

Outlet updates are a great way to hear about the Jordan/Bgrade CDP's or really nice deals that sometimes can be found at the Factory stores but if you arenot on here 24/7 then you miss out on the info and lurkers/resellers snag all the goods or if you are one of the fortunate NT's to see when the info dropsyou will probly spend you morning/afternoon hearing busy signals just to hear they sold out or a reseller snagged em all up.
(I dropped the bred XI realease in az a few months back and didnt even get a pair)

For years NT's have complained abt lurkers getting the upper hand and now this Ross hustle picks up and really does take those people that dont want to (orcant) go to the store out of the game.

When a shoe drops at Ross I know that I at least have a chance of finding them at a Ross location where as if I didnt take the day off of work and read thisupdate all day then i'm out of luck.

I dont blame those that cant go to a Ross for being a bitter...I propably would feel the same way too.
Its just crazy some dont want the updats in one place...can you image the update page without the Ross/Nords Rack/Marshalls updates?
I could see it now....a Nike Factory update just once every couple of days. smh

(step's off soapbox)

Thanks to all those that contribute,
Niketalk reader for 9 years/ Member for 4 years

Only real problem I see, whether this contains Ross updates or not, is that there are 5 pages through 3 days in September and MAYBE 1 page worth of actualuseful information.

Ya'll are blowing this ross/marshalls/nordstroms thing out of proportion. Whether you agree with it or not, have some patience and scroll past it, YOUWILL LIVE!!!

Originally Posted by young hova

Ya'll are blowing this ross/marshalls/nordstroms thing out of proportion. Whether you agree with it or not, have some patience and scroll past it, YOU WILL LIVE!!!
QFT

Originally Posted by Hudson1970

I agree with those who are asking that no more Ross, Marshalls, etc. updates be posted in here. This thread had always been for outlet updates because the Nike outlets ship and people reading this can call and order a shoe they've been looking for. This nonsense with Ross, Nordstorms Rack and Marshalls posts really clutters the thread. No one can order the shoes from those spots, since none of them ship, and the way their inventory works, there are usually limited pairs (if not only one pair) of a shoe.
I disagree. And you're wrong because Marshall's, for example, oftentimes does have a FSR or close to it on their shoes with the boxes outstacked in display, depending on the store. The Marshall's on Michigan Avenue in Chicago oftentimes does, and although it was in the RL thread and nothere, I put up pictures and information on RRL jeans that they had various sizes of that hopefully helped an NT'er out. Nordstrom Rack wil oftentimes havevarious sizes too, and I appreciate when flint does an update on the one on State (lemme know if you see a 7.5 or
glasses.gif
. Maybe they don't ship, but you mightbe helping out someone from your city...

It seems like ross is the main one that will only have one or two random sizes, and they're almost always b-grades anyways, which don't interest me...

I, for one, appreciate the South Chicago, Marshall's, and Nordstrom Rack updates, so I hope we keep them coming, I'll provide updates when I go, andthanks for whoever provided the information on the Gold Flightposites (and how to get them shipped) from footaction.

Man.... Can't believe everyone keeps whining about another thread for Ross, Marshalls, and Nordstrom Rack!

At least people are helping out!

I feel like we're back in Middle School! Keep the deals coming....

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I stopped coming in here months ago. so when I made a visit to Woodburn thinking of this thread I figured it would be appreciated. turns out only Flint and denver cared. not surprising. but y'all just keep complaining. I will refrain from posting anything else in here.. kinda reminds me of the JB forum. no wonder heat, 160, greatest, bloc (sp?) are rarely seen in there anymore.
back to showcase

hit-the-road-jack-sleeve.jpg
really? no wonder this thread sucks when even 'staff' do nothing to contribute..

Do they fit true to size like most of the leather air max 1's? Or do they run about a 1/2 size bigger because the premium leather?

Back
Top Bottom