OFFICIAL Septiembre 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS_____VOL. HATE IT OR LOVE IT!

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Which Lebrons are they? I would call but by the time I get out of work they will be closed. Thanks for any info you guys can share.
nike-zoom-lebron-vi-01.jpg

I believe these.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Which Lebrons are they? I would call but by the time I get out of work they will be closed. Thanks for any info you guys can share.
nike-zoom-lebron-vi-01.jpg

I believe these.

I hope its those, been waiting to get those for a while. They were 79 for the longest.

the lebrons are the white/gold V's, I think they were suppost to be a finishline exclusive

Never mind then.

You're probably right, thought it said VI in the description and since the color of them is crimson too, thought they were those.

The Vegas premium outlets has the AM360's in a FSR, if they aren't 54.99 they will price match. Just tell them to use nikefind or call...

Originally Posted by thacamel

I sincerely and profusely apologize oh great and powerful Memphis, I didn't realize that posting something 3 hours after someone else was bringing back old +@$@

Dude just stop.

WHite on Whites in both emns and womens at the woodburn outlet as welll at hydros in white and in black.

got back from the mall a lil while back, and saw XI IEs in several colorways but only in kids and small mens sizes, unfortunately. Store was called Sports_______(idr, but it wasnt authority)

the shoes were 50 bucks though, I wish I coulda copped!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

update from Mr. Joeysole - bergen outlet in NJ

all black hypermax - $79
Lebron CVV crimson - $39
Nike SB Snake Dunks - $39
Sb Shirts 2 for $20

ordered the lebrons earlier, thanks again Joey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AF25

im looking for all white (i think they are called white/purple) nike rt1.
size 13 or 14 are those around for a good price somewhere?
thx
South Chicago has this shoe, 773-846-5460. $59.99

South Chicago- 773-846-5460
BIG KIDS SIZES ONLY!!!!!!
FSR, $69.99 For those of you with smaller feet, looking for your girl, or your kids.

Always great Sportswear FW like AF1's, Blazers, RT1's, Am90's. Still have 15/8 men's Jordan Collezione for $179.99. A lot of nice sportsweartees too, old school. Good selection of Jordan apparel. Pretty good markdowns across a lot of FW too.

I believe stores are having 30% off hash wall tomorrow too.

Have anyone seen Air Penny 2s in the Miami Heat colorway for cheap at outlets by any chance? Havent had time to call nike find.

Local Marshall's had

Adidas Superskate Vulcanized Low (8.5-12) - $34.99

Nike Big Nike Low (8.5-11) - $34.99
nike-big-nike-low-sf-3.jpg

Adidas Stan Smith Low (8.5-12) - $29.99

Went to the Factory store at Colorado Mills this morning. The hash wall was 30% off. Didn't see too much but they had some white Blazer samples with a peeyellow swoosh and a black dunk high with a blue gingham print??? Picked up a pair of Goofy Boy samples for $22.88.
pimp.gif
. Also stopped by the dreaded Ross andsaw random sizes of green Destroyer Dunks and they had some white Jordans with red lining for $50. I'm not current with J's so forgive my vagueness.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Is there labor day power hours going on at the outlets?
It sounds like 30% off hash wall
nerd.gif

Im gona go to deer park outlets tonight

Back
Top Bottom