Official "Shaolin vs Wu Tang" Thread Vol. Chef

i think that obfcl2 is by far the better album, more cohesion and better overall (one thing I have against this one is that it seems pretty short), but I'm glad that people are for the most part judging this album (and its a great album) on its own merits. This album is that classic wu-tang sound, and honestly Rae's dedication to his craft is something to be respected, especially compared to other hip-hop veterans who've lost that magic. Hope that the rest of the Wu can come together soon and deliver at least one more classic before its all said and done.

Do the albums really need comparison tho?
Can we just appreciate the work itself in its entirety?
This just makes his discography that much better. He's
been on a solid run with lps and features as of late.

I bought my copy.

Do the albums really need comparison tho?
Can we just appreciate the work itself in its entirety?
This just makes his discography that much better. He's
been on a solid run with lps and features as of late.

I bought my copy.

Album is so dope, "Every soldier in the hood" is my cut and meth did his thing on it. This whole album was crafted perfectly.

Album is so dope, "Every soldier in the hood" is my cut and meth did his thing on it. This whole album was crafted perfectly.

This album is definitely crazy. Rich and black, butter knives, silver rings, molasses... The whole album is solid. Keep it up Chef. Much appreciated.

This album is definitely crazy. Rich and black, butter knives, silver rings, molasses... The whole album is solid. Keep it up Chef. Much appreciated.

Prodigy makes a surprise cameo appearance in Raekwon's latest video.

The Alchemist produced "Ferry Boat Killaz" is off of Rae's new cd 'Shaolin vs Wu Tang."

Prodigy makes a surprise cameo appearance in Raekwon's latest video.

The Alchemist produced "Ferry Boat Killaz" is off of Rae's new cd 'Shaolin vs Wu Tang."

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Chop Ninja is my fav track

verses
eek.gif
tough to tolerate that hook tho.

You sir are trippin.

That hook is dope. Stay catchin myself singing it under my breath at work.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Chop Ninja is my fav track

verses
eek.gif
tough to tolerate that hook tho.

You sir are trippin.

That hook is dope. Stay catchin myself singing it under my breath at work.

I still haven't gotten around to listening to this, how does it compare to OB4CL2?

*%!# has just sat in my itunes unplayed smh.

I still haven't gotten around to listening to this, how does it compare to OB4CL2?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Yeah me too.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Yeah me too.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom