Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

And they tweeted it from their own account lol...

It doesn't really bother me, because DTLR is known for selling fakes too. Some store recently just got closed down in a mall for selling fakes.

And they tweeted it from their own account lol...

It doesn't really bother me, because DTLR is known for selling fakes too. Some store recently just got closed down in a mall for selling fakes.

Or maybe you read it wrong, said "select releases" and has nothing to do with "selling fakes"

Yeah, select releases. As in foams, and retro Jordans.

Even the broad at Mondawmin told me the same thing. So pretty much any release people will bother to line up for... DTLR isn't getting for a while.

And to clarify, I'm talking about men's sizes. Not GS.

Last edited:
Yea the lady at white marsh told me don't expect any big release Jordan's for a while. I think they had the melo 1.5s tho but I was asking about the powder 3s

SB accounts get SB's. Nike store has gotten some of the SB doernbecher collection but that's it.

Also, elite isn't elite anymore. It's P5. They rebranded after moving out of Fair oaks.

SB accounts get SB's. Nike store has gotten some of the SB doernbecher collection but that's it.

Also, elite isn't elite anymore. It's P5. They rebranded after moving out of Fair oaks.

where are they located now if you know? thanks in advance

oh ok thanks. I usually fair better with in-store tho.
where are they located now if you know? thanks in advance
Palace 5 (VA Location) Release Details

2/8 11am drop (campers welcome)

Sizes 6-13

They are charging 150 + Tax

Nike Georgetown has yet to release info, check the twitter for updates (if its first come first serve or RSVP system)

But unlike palace, they will charge retail

Always had good experiences with palace, just can't get over the up charge though...

Palace 5 (VA Location) Release Details
2/8 11am drop (campers welcome)
Sizes 6-13
They are charging 150 + Tax

Nike Georgetown has yet to release info, check the twitter for updates (if its first come first serve or RSVP system)
But unlike palace, they will charge retail

Always had good experiences with palace, just can't get over the up charge though...
thanks. If P5 was closer to me I would have def tried to cop.

I'm all for it. Makes coppin my infrared 6s easier for me. They will probably sit to middle of next week if not longer at some spots

Back
Top Bottom