Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Melo 1's are at Jimmy Jazzes FYI. Cant guarantee ALL of em, but i DEF spotted them at Westview (West Baltimore, Rt 40 @ 695 Beltway) and Security Mall  out Bmore....

Melo 1's are at Jimmy Jazzes FYI. Cant guarantee ALL of em, but i DEF spotted them at Westview (West Baltimore, Rt 40 @ 695 Beltway) and Security Mall  out Bmore....
Saw them in Springfield and  Forestville Mall yesterday too.

Anyone get calls from DTLR, Jimmy Jazz, Shoe City?
I got my call from DTLR yesterday and I got 4 calls yesterday so I think most stores already did the bulk of there calls yesterday because it wouldn't make sense to call everybody on the day before release date and run the risk of having to stay later to finish the calls.

I got my call from DTLR yesterday and I got 4 calls yesterday so I think most stores already did the bulk of there calls yesterday because it wouldn't make sense to call everybody on the day before release date and run the risk of having to stay later to finish the calls.
Are you going to buy all 7 pair (saw your sig too)?

Damn I need a 9 :frown:

Aww dag I wish you would've told me. I posted in the Jordan 1 high thread a few days ago asking if anyone needed a 9. I got one for myself, my sis got one, and I sold 2 as oops. All of them were sz 9. I've been checking everywhere for a backup 9 and I can't find them.

I'm guessing it's a popular size. If I come across another one I'll let you know for sure. I like to look out for my other female NTers. It's not many of us.

Last edited:
Damn. Ok thanks. I didn't know they even came out
Yeah the original date was 12/20 but stores got them as early as 12/10 in the bmore area and Nike supposedly delayed them until 2015 but the stores that got them in were allowed to sell as they came in.

It rly was one of those things where you had to be checking for these beforehand and visiting/calling stores or hope someone dropped you some info or you walked in the store at the right time. Shout out to BFresco for the info. @SoleWoman PM me & I can see if I can help you out.

Back
Top Bottom