Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I'm not sure what you guy talking about the copper did fly but restock and sat on shelves, perls, cough drops the same.

I'm not sure what you guy talking about the copper did fly but restock and sat on shelves, perls, cough drops the same.

ohwell.gif
 please dont tell me ist going to be a huge hassle to get these royal foams? every store i call is acting like if you aint here early then to bad
mad.gif

ohwell.gif
 please dont tell me ist going to be a huge hassle to get these royal foams? every store i call is acting like if you aint here early then to bad
mad.gif

Stuck in the house due to bronchitis smh...took a look at ftl.com and they still have a fsr of the penny foams just for those folks who are worried about not copping

Stuck in the house due to bronchitis smh...took a look at ftl.com and they still have a fsr of the penny foams just for those folks who are worried about not copping

im hoping those foams sit for a while in Memphis because I refuse to pay 200 when my 07's are still in great condition

im hoping those foams sit for a while in Memphis because I refuse to pay 200 when my 07's are still in great condition

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

in and out
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
@ Roc ....

lemme know G!!!
you already know.

waiting on these damn cough drops to go on sale, but stores are faking like people are actually buying them when I know there not

in and out
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
@ Roc ....

lemme know G!!!
you already know.

waiting on these damn cough drops to go on sale, but stores are faking like people are actually buying them when I know there not

Originally Posted by rocman23

in and out
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
@ Roc ....

lemme know G!!!
you already know.

Footaction has them for 169.00!

in and out
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
@ Roc ....

lemme know G!!!
you already know.

Originally Posted by Silsprr

in and out
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
@ Roc ....

lemme know G!!!
you already know.

He's talking cheaper than that ..
got mines for 125 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

in and out
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
@ Roc ....

lemme know G!!!
you already know.

He's talking cheaper than that ..
got mines for 125 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxsb

Just picked up two pairs from PG today
Which store did you get them from? do you know what sizes they have left off the top of your head? 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom