Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Any Lebron big bangs in a 10 left??  Everything fell through.... Tip for your time folk... Appreciate it

Any Lebron big bangs in a 10 left??  Everything fell through.... Tip for your time folk... Appreciate it

i got a pair of space jams (sz 11.5) or concords (sz 12) for the big bangs size 11.5/12.....

plus cash. holla at me.

i got a pair of space jams (sz 11.5) or concords (sz 12) for the big bangs size 11.5/12.....

plus cash. holla at me.

I tried to post up that champs at columbia was doing a midnight release but my phone died. I got a call that people were already lined up so I rushed there. Luckly I was near the front of the line and got my sz 9.5 lebrons but really I feel like its too loud for my taste

I tried to post up that champs at columbia was doing a midnight release but my phone died. I got a call that people were already lined up so I rushed there. Luckly I was near the front of the line and got my sz 9.5 lebrons but really I feel like its too loud for my taste

so whats going to happen with the shoes at pg plaza

did they give the people at the front of the line a ticket to come back or what

it would suck to be in the front of the line and lose your spot and not get the shoes because of this.............................................peace23

so whats going to happen with the shoes at pg plaza

did they give the people at the front of the line a ticket to come back or what

it would suck to be in the front of the line and lose your spot and not get the shoes because of this.............................................peace23

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

I kept calling champs and they kept telling me they aint know when they was gonna open for the release, they told me all type of +$#%%+%% forreal. 
At 8 they finally told me people are lined up outside the lord and taylor.

I was not tryna be lined up all night for them to open at regular hours. 

If i woulda known it was midnight tho.... dam

I kept calling champs and they kept telling me they aint know when they was gonna open for the release, they told me all type of +$#%%+%% forreal. 

Originally Posted by rowdyonez

I went past that Champs yesterday on my lunch break and all I got from the two dudes there were "uhhh...naw.."

I went past that Champs yesterday on my lunch break and all I got from the two dudes there were "uhhh...naw.."

Originally Posted by iCan

plus cash. holla at me.
Let me think on that...
nerd.gif

Both Jordans DS... Meaning UNTOUCHED and NEVER WORN?

plus cash. holla at me.
Let me think on that...
nerd.gif

I was there too thing that sucked so many dudes kept cutting in line Smh

I was there too thing that sucked so many dudes kept cutting in line Smh

THIS!  So blown.  I completely would have been there.  I kept hearing 7 am early morning raffle.
How early did you have to be there to get your size for those that copped?

THIS!  So blown.  I completely would have been there.  I kept hearing 7 am early morning raffle.
How early did you have to be there to get your size for those that copped?

PM ME

PM ME

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

plus cash. holla at me.
Let me think on that...
nerd.gif

Untitled.jpg

but its not 2 for 1. 1 for 1 and some gas $$$

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

plus cash. holla at me.
Let me think on that...
nerd.gif

Untitled.jpg

but its not 2 for 1. 1 for 1 and some gas $$$

Back
Top Bottom