Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Does anyone have any good info on when the HOH release at PG is going to be? I have gone up there several times and all I keep getting is they sent them back which I know isn't true. PM me please if need be.

Does anyone have any good info on when the HOH release at PG is going to be? I have gone up there several times and all I keep getting is they sent them back which I know isn't true. PM me please if need be.

Originally Posted by Analyzer52

I literally just came from there and got the same thing, well the manager first said that they can't even address anything about the Foams, then another guy asked if it was true that they sent them to Orlando and he said yes. I was willing to slide the cashier some cash to sell them to me but the manager wad already in a bad mood so I didn't bother. Also, all the entrances to the mall have a sign stating that the Galaxy Foams will not be released this weekend, etc.

I literally just came from there and got the same thing, well the manager first said that they can't even address anything about the Foams, then another guy asked if it was true that they sent them to Orlando and he said yes. I was willing to slide the cashier some cash to sell them to me but the manager wad already in a bad mood so I didn't bother. Also, all the entrances to the mall have a sign stating that the Galaxy Foams will not be released this weekend, etc.

Musta just missed you.. I copped the AS dunks in blue for my coworker..

Think they got an 8.5 left.

Musta just missed you.. I copped the AS dunks in blue for my coworker..

Think they got an 8.5 left.

i need to find out too when pg plaza gonna let these foams go. My weekend was killed when I didn't get those foams. Im not letting it go till I get those shoes

i need to find out too when pg plaza gonna let these foams go. My weekend was killed when I didn't get those foams. Im not letting it go till I get those shoes

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

Well I'm pretty sure the foams are still there because the story keeps changing. I got from a good source they are there but not allowed to talk about them. First they were shipped to New York and now they are in Orlando, yea right! They have got to know how stupid this sounds.I also saw those signs in the mall about the website.

Originally Posted by RottenPieces

Well I'm pretty sure the foams are still there because the story keeps changing. I got from a good source they are there but not allowed to talk about them. First they were shipped to New York and now they are in Orlando, yea right! They have got to know how stupid this sounds.I also saw those signs in the mall about the website.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Hazel got some "pie" in him. You do the most sometimes. Dimes is right in what he's saying though.

#UnkTendencies
Says the dude who's mad because I wouldn't sell him my 8.5 retro IVs for cheap and meet-up with him.

Oh yeah.

Do I need to post that PM.

Y'all "shoe dudes" DISGUST Me.

Short term bammas.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Hazel got some "pie" in him. You do the most sometimes. Dimes is right in what he's saying though.

#UnkTendencies
Says the dude who's mad because I wouldn't sell him my 8.5 retro IVs for cheap and meet-up with him.

Oh yeah.

Do I need to post that PM.

Y'all "shoe dudes" DISGUST Me.

Short term bammas.

roll.gif

Any news on the PG release let it be known please. I got a feeling they will do a random release Monday or Tuesday when no one expects it. Just a feeling though.

Any news on the PG release let it be known please. I got a feeling they will do a random release Monday or Tuesday when no one expects it. Just a feeling though.

Whole time, 265 shipped was of when I got them 225 from out of state. So you ethered no one. But I'll see you at the meet up. You told me you lived by petworth...which is across the street from me.

Whole time, 265 shipped was of when I got them 225 from out of state. So you ethered no one. But I'll see you at the meet up. You told me you lived by petworth...which is across the street from me.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

You sound "beast salty" to me.

But I guess you should.  Mr. Shoe City/Mr. Fox News/Mr. Shoe King shouldn't be in no line @ Mondow for NO shoe OR paying RETAIL.

hol up. lol i actually JUST read this...

I was in line at Mondawmin AND Minnesota Ave.. who ever said i wont pay premium dollar for a product I WANT. may want to check your sources again bruddah. 

And if a major network requested your presence to speak on a particular subject matter would you say no? or would you push the consultant angle and make it an organic situation...

then again, we two totally different people. literally...

keep postin doe
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

You sound "beast salty" to me.

But I guess you should.  Mr. Shoe City/Mr. Fox News/Mr. Shoe King shouldn't be in no line @ Mondow for NO shoe OR paying RETAIL.

hol up. lol i actually JUST read this...

I was in line at Mondawmin AND Minnesota Ave.. who ever said i wont pay premium dollar for a product I WANT. may want to check your sources again bruddah. 

And if a major network requested your presence to speak on a particular subject matter would you say no? or would you push the consultant angle and make it an organic situation...

then again, we two totally different people. literally...

keep postin doe
smile.gif

I own a house -- 540 Shepherd St. -- born and raised -- and now I take care of the people who took care of me.

Purple house.  Can't miss it.  All I pay is taxes on it.

Anything else?

Back
Top Bottom