Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Anyone that can help me get the Lebron, KD and Kobe Christmas shoes? Really want the Kobes and KDs size 10. Struck out on NikeDCs bs RSVP system.

FNL Stores just tweeted they will release the KD V "Xmas" and Lebron 10 "Xmas" in stores and online at 8 am 12/26

Does anyone think the christmas lebrons wont sell out the first day? My pockets from recent releases and christmas shopping.

The Breds are long gone my dude...

AS for the Christmas X's...  It's hard to tell...  Lots of people were looking at the Prism's in the store and kinda over looking the X's...  Good luck!!

Has anyone seen the Vintage Air Max 1's anywhere in the area (the red colorway)? I missed out on the HOA and the QS in 2009, I refuse to miss out again.

For anyone that needs em there's a decent run of large sizes 10 and up of Xmas Lebron 10's at Wheaton champs

New to the DMV area, does anyone know any spots that will be carrying the fighter jet foams??? I heard the release date was Jan 1st.

New to the DMV area, does anyone know any spots that will be carrying the fighter jet foams??? I heard the release date was Jan 1st.
Looks like they are getting pushed back. Got this info via several employees at local stores and the owner of a Mom&Pop in VA

Back
Top Bottom