Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Footlocker has them...  Local guy said FCFS...  

I also will have a 10.5 BRed 11 that I probably don't want/need...

Footlocker has them...  Local guy said FCFS...  

I also will have a 10.5 BRed 11 that I probably don't want/need...

Yaw gettin kid sizes Doube E? Just curious as to the GS allotments on this "Restock"...
Trying to get my lady a pair since I missed out back around Xmas...

I've been out the shoe game for the last few years and don't really know where to get shoes anymore but does anyone know how the Hyper Flight super hero pack is looking? Are they real limited and what stores will have them?

Thanks for any kind of help

Idk if the list above was created by someone who has an insider connect. But I just spoke to the manager of a different HOH who claims there isn't a stocklist available to the public and its kinda like a get there and see type of thing. All I want are the Gold Medal Lebron X's if anybody is absolutely certain of what Mondawmin will have available plz let me know

wow... so i guess i shouldnt go up there today if the whole thing is just gonna be a ticket only event :smh:

They are still releasing Jordan's and some other stuff at 9 am. There are about 50 people out here now though.

ah ok. im probably going to go down there then and see if i dont come out empty handed. worse case, ill stop by the jamaican spot and get some ox tails to make my trip worth it :lol:

ah ok. im probably going to go down there then and see if i dont come out empty handed. worse case, ill stop by the jamaican spot and get some ox tails to make my trip worth it :lol:

I work in Glen Burnie, might see if its worth the hassle on my lunch break... Can anyone confirm (once they hit the store up) what Jordan's dropped? Thanks in advance.

Royal I's and Chicagos, XIs were done last week apparently. IXs and XIII's will be done tomorrow. They pretty much had all the KDs (pearls too) ASG lebrons and white foams

Back
Top Bottom