Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by dimez81

First of all...you always think people attacking you....everyone on this board knows it.....you take the slightest thing people say and you feel offended or attacked.
I jast made a statement to your comment and you went off the nut...

I just figure you were bio polar....or maybe cause you from "UPTOWN" so your naturally defensive.

At times you can really exuberate female traits on this board and command attention when its no need.

Sometimes it's not all about you.
Negro, SAY ALL THIS WHEN YOU SEE ME.  Ain't nothing confrontational, just a straight up convo.  That's what MEN do.

I don't thing everyone attacks me.

What I DO THINK is, hypebeast like you try to make this perception of me up here that is FALSE, with slight jabs so, as usual, I gotta respond to defend myself from outsiders and go extra hard with it, word to Little Brother.

ANYONE with reading comprehension can see the "shoedude" you are, and the "shoedude" I am.  And again, I'm glad I'm not on your side.................

It ain't all about me.  Dudes like you make it that way.

This bamma come up here to co-sign for someone, *%$+ ain't stick, and he writing paragraphs.

But last meet-up, was AS LOUD and as VOCAL and as APPROACHABLE as I always am, and you said all of maybe FIVE words the entire day. 

I even CAME TO YOU and dapped you up and introduced MYSELF once I noticed YOU and put two and two together.

"females" hold all these feelings in and go on the internet later.

Check yourself Cuz.  Stay in your lane.  It's all good here -- you the one with the issue with me. 
laugh.gif
  Go to the back pages, this aint the first OR last time this will happen.  REASON REAL !@!+*% in this area are in my sig.........................................

And yeah, I FROM the city when it WAS the city.  I got my ways.  It's my foundation.  And I don't expect a bamma not from the 80s to understand.  Cause I don't care.

But where I'm from, if you don't !@*# with someone, you don't !@*# with them.  PERIOD.

Y'all shoedudes quick to lowball, PM convos, act like y'all cool with folks, try to get what you want out of someone, then as soon as a SMALL onflict arise, you expose your true feelings.

We wouldn't even be going back and forth if you stayed out of an issue that YOU had nothing to do with.  Anyone with reading comprehension can go to the back pages and read that for themselves.

I mean, hell, you even read and memorize my past quotes, and requote it wrong to make yourself look good like FOX NEWS (check IVs thread).

With the IVs, I NEVER said I had a problem getting MY shoes... I said I had problems LOOKING OUT FOR OTHERS (its in print, can't miss it).  

But, again, the perceptions you shoedudes wanna convey about me.  More female-like than anything I've EVER done up here.

But I'm the female????? 

laugh.gif

And even saying ALL this, I got nothing but love for you slim.  I have no reason NOT to.

That's an "UPTOWN" thing too I guess..........................
#%* are you talking about?  
First of all....I've never had a problem with you...didn't at the meet up so why would I have words for you.....I still don't have a problem with you. 
I don't say much I am pretty much a chill dude.  If I did I would have let it be known.....btw I'm from the 80's

We all see your rants on here.....you get into it with everybody.....I'm like whatever it just the internet as long as it not directed at me...

I wasn't cosigning anyone...you saw it as that....I was just trying to make a point every shoe isn't obtainable and you take thing personal like you always do.

You got the nerve to talk about PMs. When have I ever once try to lowball you....I never ask for discounts,  I hit you up as to find a size for me and thats it.....I keep it moving

Majority of the time this is what my pm consist of...
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=PM.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=PM1.jpg 
While your  the one pm needing to clear things up because you are alway arguing with people....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=PM3.jpg

anyways I'm done....if you want to keep writing essay then cool...but its dead.

If we see each other at meet up we can talk about if you want but I'm not wasting anymore time going back and forth.

peace.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by dimez81

First of all...you always think people attacking you....everyone on this board knows it.....you take the slightest thing people say and you feel offended or attacked.
I jast made a statement to your comment and you went off the nut...

I just figure you were bio polar....or maybe cause you from "UPTOWN" so your naturally defensive.

At times you can really exuberate female traits on this board and command attention when its no need.

Sometimes it's not all about you.
Negro, SAY ALL THIS WHEN YOU SEE ME.  Ain't nothing confrontational, just a straight up convo.  That's what MEN do.

I don't thing everyone attacks me.

What I DO THINK is, hypebeast like you try to make this perception of me up here that is FALSE, with slight jabs so, as usual, I gotta respond to defend myself from outsiders and go extra hard with it, word to Little Brother.

ANYONE with reading comprehension can see the "shoedude" you are, and the "shoedude" I am.  And again, I'm glad I'm not on your side.................

It ain't all about me.  Dudes like you make it that way.

This bamma come up here to co-sign for someone, *%$+ ain't stick, and he writing paragraphs.

But last meet-up, was AS LOUD and as VOCAL and as APPROACHABLE as I always am, and you said all of maybe FIVE words the entire day. 

I even CAME TO YOU and dapped you up and introduced MYSELF once I noticed YOU and put two and two together.

"females" hold all these feelings in and go on the internet later.

Check yourself Cuz.  Stay in your lane.  It's all good here -- you the one with the issue with me. 
laugh.gif
  Go to the back pages, this aint the first OR last time this will happen.  REASON REAL !@!+*% in this area are in my sig.........................................

And yeah, I FROM the city when it WAS the city.  I got my ways.  It's my foundation.  And I don't expect a bamma not from the 80s to understand.  Cause I don't care.

But where I'm from, if you don't !@*# with someone, you don't !@*# with them.  PERIOD.

Y'all shoedudes quick to lowball, PM convos, act like y'all cool with folks, try to get what you want out of someone, then as soon as a SMALL onflict arise, you expose your true feelings.

We wouldn't even be going back and forth if you stayed out of an issue that YOU had nothing to do with.  Anyone with reading comprehension can go to the back pages and read that for themselves.

I mean, hell, you even read and memorize my past quotes, and requote it wrong to make yourself look good like FOX NEWS (check IVs thread).

With the IVs, I NEVER said I had a problem getting MY shoes... I said I had problems LOOKING OUT FOR OTHERS (its in print, can't miss it).  

But, again, the perceptions you shoedudes wanna convey about me.  More female-like than anything I've EVER done up here.

But I'm the female????? 

laugh.gif

And even saying ALL this, I got nothing but love for you slim.  I have no reason NOT to.

That's an "UPTOWN" thing too I guess..........................
#%* are you talking about?  
First of all....I've never had a problem with you...didn't at the meet up so why would I have words for you.....I still don't have a problem with you. 
I don't say much I am pretty much a chill dude.  If I did I would have let it be known.....btw I'm from the 80's

We all see your rants on here.....you get into it with everybody.....I'm like whatever it just the internet as long as it not directed at me...

I wasn't cosigning anyone...you saw it as that....I was just trying to make a point every shoe isn't obtainable and you take thing personal like you always do.

You got the nerve to talk about PMs. When have I ever once try to lowball you....I never ask for discounts,  I hit you up as to find a size for me and thats it.....I keep it moving

Majority of the time this is what my pm consist of...
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=PM.jpghttp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=PM1.jpg 
While your  the one pm needing to clear things up because you are alway arguing with people....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v17/dimez81/?action=view&current=PM3.jpg

anyways I'm done....if you want to keep writing essay then cool...but its dead.

If we see each other at meet up we can talk about if you want but I'm not wasting anymore time going back and forth.

peace.

Definitely not an Uptown thing, that's for sure.

UPDATE ON THE FOAMPOSITE PRO'S (PEARLS)

Small sizes only 7,8,8.5

Small sizes only 7,8,8.5

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Small sizes only 7,8,8.5
If they do phone orders pm me. thanks.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Small sizes only 7,8,8.5
If they do phone orders pm me. thanks.

EOH, now that you've joined Twitter, I'd like you to know that 140 the character limit wont allow for no essays like you just wrote. Lol.

I had to take my lunch break and come back to finish.

EOH, now that you've joined Twitter, I'd like you to know that 140 the character limit wont allow for no essays like you just wrote. Lol.

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

MAN.
And just FYI...

THAT inbox ole'boy posted is from, er, all of 6+ months ago.

Me and Jason (Mayham from NYC) having kindly words, which ended in a phone convo and him being a connect if needed, as my words got con screwed by hypebeasts hitting him up, if I recall.

So bammas saving inboxes from 6+ months ago?

FOX NEWS is ATLEAST TIMELY.

#done

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

MAN.
And just FYI...

THAT inbox ole'boy posted is from, er, all of 6+ months ago.

Me and Jason (Mayham from NYC) having kindly words, which ended in a phone convo and him being a connect if needed, as my words got con screwed by hypebeasts hitting him up, if I recall.

So bammas saving inboxes from 6+ months ago?

FOX NEWS is ATLEAST TIMELY.

#done

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

#ether

#shutmeup

#nocomeback

#thanksforcomingoutgodblessgoodnight

roll.gif

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

#ether

#shutmeup

#nocomeback

#thanksforcomingoutgodblessgoodnight

roll.gif

Dimes will do....

This whole thread went to **** fast...

You just gotta read and shake your head.

Looking forward to the meet up though.... *Mr. Burns twiddling thumbs .gif*

Dimes will do....

This whole thread went to **** fast...

You just gotta read and shake your head.

Looking forward to the meet up though.... *Mr. Burns twiddling thumbs .gif*

This is what I do mane. 
laugh.gif

NOW, YOU gonna prioritize coming to a meet-up? 

ORLY?

#gotcha  #allofthisaintonaccident #idothiseverytime #buildupbeforeameetup #yallaintcaughtonyet  #ifyoudontknowmebynow

Originally Posted by tactusjack

I knew this forum was died for too long.

And now it can go back to the graveyard..................................................

Good 48 hours folks.  Miss them days, like Buckwheat on SNL...

This is what I do mane. 
laugh.gif

NOW, YOU gonna prioritize coming to a meet-up? 

ORLY?

#gotcha  #allofthisaintonaccident #idothiseverytime #buildupbeforeameetup #yallaintcaughtonyet  #ifyoudontknowmebynow

Originally Posted by tactusjack

I knew this forum was died for too long.

And now it can go back to the graveyard..................................................

Good 48 hours folks.  Miss them days, like Buckwheat on SNL...

Back
Top Bottom