Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

For the royals still pending on info, the employees of stores are still telling me they dont know yet and should call back on like wednesday and thursday, but for the area 72 pack/asg's ive heard theyre pretty much releasing in most foot lockers and some champs (mainly lebrons,kd's, not sure about kobes)

Itd be great if you guys posted any info on any MD royal 1 releases especially w/ PG, Columbia, Arundel, etc. Im busy with school this week. Btw i know PG HOH are getting these, but i dont know how theyre releasing them.

Itd be great if you guys posted any info on any MD royal 1 releases especially w/ PG, Columbia, Arundel, etc. Im busy with school this week. Btw i know PG HOH are getting these, but i dont know how theyre releasing them.

Has PG gotten any better with releases from the last Galaxy release? I dunno if its anything like that ima just have to find a different place.

Anyone got info on when tickets are being given out for the area 72 pack, will call around later but maybe people have info now

Whats Good with the Royals this Saturday? Anybody know stores that are definitely getting them other than House of Hoops?

A lot of stores giving me mixed info on the royal 1's, they keep telling me to call back the next one or two days and im still getting the same responses of "we dont know yet".... hopefully they will have detailed information tomorrow or at least friday

Anyone have info on the Kobe ASG in the DC/Pentagon City stores? Much appreciated because I constantly strike out at the grown RSVP.

Back
Top Bottom