Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

There's literally like 20 FB groups in the DMV, I'm not about to list em all.

Just do a quick search in the search bar, many come up. Most of them you have to request to join, but the approval process is fairly quick.

There's literally like 20 FB groups in the DMV, I'm not about to list em all.

Just do a quick search in the search bar, many come up. Most of them you have to request to join, but the approval process is fairly quick.
The approval process actually isn't quick for most of them anymore-unless my personal FB page is too family oriented lol.  

IMO it just kind of speaks to the overall kick scene of the DMV in general.  It exists and there are lots of sneads, but not a whole lot of cohesiveness, unity, or avenues to connect.  I didn't like South Florida for much, but I can say the kicks scene was popping there and there was ALWAYS a way to be connected. There were lots of boutiques and koo people within the sneaker world and that's saying a lot for South Florida.  

Anyway, I remember a time when the kick scene was poppin in the DMV-nike sample sale, NT meetups, and fun times...I'd love to see that recreated.  We should start it here again.  Besides Dino and the BaltSneakerShow I don't see it happening much anymore.  Sneakercon doesnt count for me.  Let's talk about this yall.  Some of the koolest people I've met in the DMV are from NT. Let's build this thing up again so we don't always have to wait on a Facebook group to get a deal.

Just my $.02.

Homie I am down for that!! U like meeting new people especially if it's one of my hobbies! Shoes and b-ball sounds like the perfect match for me. I will have my wife try the FB thing and hopefully get selected to join

The approval process actually isn't quick for most of them anymore-unless my personal FB page is too family oriented lol.  

IMO it just kind of speaks to the overall kick scene of the DMV in general.  It exists and there are lots of sneads, but not a whole lot of cohesiveness, unity, or avenues to connect.  I didn't like South Florida for much, but I can say the kicks scene was popping there and there was ALWAYS a way to be connected. There were lots of boutiques and koo people within the sneaker world and that's saying a lot for South Florida.  

Anyway, I remember a time when the kick scene was poppin in the DMV-nike sample sale, NT meetups, and fun times...I'd love to see that recreated.  We should start it here again.  Besides Dino and the BaltSneakerShow I don't see it happening much anymore.  Sneakercon doesnt count for me.  Let's talk about this yall.  Some of the koolest people I've met in the DMV are from NT. Let's build this thing up again so we don't always have to wait on a Facebook group to get a deal.

Just my $.02.
sounds cool, im in

Just my $.02.

"A thug changes/
And love changes/
And best friends become strangers/
Word up!"

- Nasir Jones, 'The Message'

Maybe we could organize something just as an unofficial gathering...would yall be interested in something at Dave & Busters in Arundel Mills?

Are there any other annual 25%+ off sales at Footlocker other than the one that happened around New Years? 

Last edited:
anybody looking for laser 4s, there's a spot doing guaranteed tix and still have alot of pairs left. pm me i dont wanna post info cuz of lurkers

Maybe we could organize something just as an unofficial gathering...would yall be interested in something at Dave & Busters in Arundel Mills?
I'm wit it, that's my spot I know a girl who works there who might be able to connect us with free food depending on time plus I got a trillion tix

At D&B: Half off mixed drinks after 10 on weekdays (except Friday, Saturday and Sunday I believe) and half off games on Wednesday, just in case yall ain't know.

At D&B: Half off mixed drinks after 10 on weekdays (except Friday, Saturday and Sunday I believe) and half off games on Wednesday, just in case yall ain't know.
True...I didn't know about the half off drinks, but the half off games sounds good on a Wednesday. Wednesday might be hard for people who have to work in the morning though.  Fri-Sun D&B is dumb packed though...like it's not even really fun b/c it's so many kids running around.  Should we consider a weekday?

Is everybody on here on FB, KIK, or GroupMe? Maybe I could start a group chat or discussion for details. So far it's looking like we have 8-10 people interested in attending.  

What's availability looking like for everyone? 

Half off games all Wednesday

If you guys ever get those buy $20, get $20 free for the games, you have to do it before Wednesday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom