OFFICIAL: SKU THREAD PLEASE POST SKU #'s HERE NIKE/FTL/FTA/CHAMPS FOR ALL TO ENJOY

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

Anybody have the champs sku for the red carpets?

Champs skus:
Red Carpets: 01-00150-4-04
Xmas QS: 01-00220-5-04

I'll post the upc's if I get ahold of them also.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

Anybody have the champs sku for the red carpets?

Champs skus:
Red Carpets: 01-00150-4-04
Xmas QS: 01-00220-5-04

I'll post the upc's if I get ahold of them also.

Thanks bruh

this doesnt really pertain directly to the topic but i didn't want to make a whole new thread. but anyway, does anyone have the catalog (i guess) phonenumbers for employees for all footlocker inc. catalogs (footlocker, eastbay, ccs, etc.)??? or if im under the wrong impression about somethin, school me onwhat i dont know about that. you can either write back on here or pm me. ive only been an employee for 2 months..

SKUs for both of these please

380832084.jpg

can i get the Footlocker sku numbers for the:
UNC XX3
CHI XX3
WIZ/Motorsport XX3

Thanks

I have access to ALL Nike UPC codes from Spring 2009 through Holiday 2010.

Would that benefit you guys at all?

Yes it would please post and I'll get the First page updated...

Would someone kindly post the Sku's for Chicago, Motorsports, & UNC XXIII's! These must be had for the low price slash at FTL!

^ I might be able to get them later this evening. If I do I'll post them in about 3 or 4 hrs from now.

Got 'em...

4102660904 - XX3 Chicago
4102680704 - XX3 Motorsports
4102683104 - XX3 UNC

I may have the skus for the Motorsports & UNCs switched up. I was kind of in a hurry.
nerd.gif

All 3 are $59.99.

I know you can look up shoes from different branches like footlocker to champs but is the House of Hoops under that same umbrella as far ordering things from?or can you order house of hoops shoes to a footlocker?

hey anybody i need the sku for the adidas jeremy scotts's the ones with the fat tongue i saw them at chamos in lennox mall atl, GA thx

Not sure if this is where to post this question so sorry ahead of time...

i bought the ZK V's off shoetrends, would i be able to take them to a footlocker and exchange them for a different size?
Or will footlocker have a sku # or upc that is different from my ZK V's?

thanks nt.

If anyone would be kind enough to post the Champs Sku or the UPC for the Jordan VI red/black It would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by mike2389

Not sure if this is where to post this question so sorry ahead of time...

i bought the ZK V's off shoetrends, would i be able to take them to a footlocker and exchange them for a different size?
Or will footlocker have a sku # or upc that is different from my ZK V's?

thanks nt.
most likely not but it all depends if the box scans, worth a try
grin.gif

also anyone have sku for the Nate Skyposites?

Back
Top Bottom