Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Just copped the Super Fly Slam Dunk from nike - was playing ball in my XX8s last night, and the heel bag went concave (they were starting to get beat anyway).  So I needed a new pair of shoes to ball in and don't care for any of the xx9 colors released so far, so I figure the Super Fly will be a decent filler (as long as the quality of the Slam Dunk isn't worse than the GR). 

Just copped the Super Fly Slam Dunk from nike - was playing ball in my XX8s last night, and the heel bag went concave (they were starting to get beat anyway).  So I needed a new pair of shoes to ball in and don't care for any of the xx9 colors released so far, so I figure the Super Fly will be a decent filler (as long as the quality of the Slam Dunk isn't worse than the GR). 
performance reviews on the SF3's do not look good at all...unless ur on a very very clean court.

my problem was too many browsers and didn't realize I had them in my cart on footlocker, when I went to checkout it was too late. Also I was being throttled by comcast so that didn't help either
dude thats exaclty what happened to me! I had three computers with  18 windows running on each. I usually do 6 and that runs a lot smoother, but I was risking it to  see if I could get lucky with more pages. It of course was really slow, but after I started closing my windows, I found that I actually did have a few in my cart from footlocker, but just was never redirected to the checkout page, so I hadn't thought I had them in my cart! and for one of them, 10 were added in the cart lol! def know next time tho smh

performance reviews on the SF3's do not look good at all...unless ur on a very very clean court.
I actually read some reviews that said this was a good all around shoe.  Oh well, it's really just a stopgap until a nicer XX9 CW releases. 

the Jordan brand red shirt looks like one of those nba team player t shirts. the white one is where its at.

True, im in the hunt for the hat. Dont want to bite the 100 bullet but i might have too.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
i expect a crazy amount of restock for these tbh. 

imo jb played it safe in releasing these because its a risky colab. i bet they're making more in china right now as we speak. 

Nothing is risky as long as it labeled limited and come in a cool box, plus they threw some 3m print on it game over...

wonder if this is fake, people bids on them to $520 already , and it said new without box, wth

thx for letting me know live auction link is against the rules !

i took it off now !

Last edited:
the shoes were live when the tweet was sent out. That's all I'll say. you're very lucky if you cart anything limited on NDC anymore

Back
Top Bottom