Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Entered my size, Entered my CC info and everything, clicked to "review order" and then it just kept loading and loading till it went back a page.

yea i think its a fake restock, screen caps of orders would be all over twitter by this time. 

yea i think its a fake restock, screen caps of orders would be all over twitter by this time. 

Nah, jj doesn't play around like that. They've been holding that stock for awhile. I've seen about 6 people say they got through with an order on twitter.

I wonder how j23app got to it first tho and had enough time to notify everyone before sold out.

Last edited:
Sometimes JJ has those ghost restocks. Last month they did a silent restock on select sizes of jordan  11 infrared 23. I checked out and got hit with a cancellation email 4-5 days later
mean.gif

I tried and struck out. Seems to be the common trend with JJ so I'm not really upset.

Sometimes JJ has those ghost restocks. Last month they did a silent restock on select sizes of jordan  11 infrared 23. I checked out and got hit with a cancellation email 4-5 days later:smh:  
Odds are they oversold. I ordered size 8s and got cancelled. They didn't cancel the 12 i got tho.

Last edited:
I saw action on the thread and thought maybe there was news on the next slam dunk release. Oh well. Hopefully someone out there ate on this restock.

cogratsfam that's a super steal

got mine for 550$ resell , there is no chance for me to get it for srp living here in the middle east 

one of my super grail
Thanks man. Copped it off my boy, that's why I got the love price. Actually let him go ahead of me in the line for these and he winded up getting the last pair :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom